- The hospital in the mountains closes.
- Sheva Alomar's parents die in an accident at an Umbrella facility.
- Alfred Ashford graduates from a university in the United Kingdom.[excerpt 1]
- Chief Brian Irons of the Raccoon Police Department starts taking bribes from Umbrella.
- 14 March
- 15 March
In the morning, Erdot notes that the cancerous tissue in Frost's body are being affected by the treatment. By 17:00 the tissue is completely destroyed.
- 16 March
Frost's conditions stabilises following his cancer treatment, though by the afternoon develops a compulsive need to eat.
- 17 March
Frost's condition deteriorates rapidly.
- 18 March
Frost is pronounced dead.
- 20 May
- 21 May
Lester's blood pressure and pulse drop to normal and healthy levels by the morning, with normal EEG readings confirmed soon after. By the afternoon, her breathing aid is safely removed and she begins to wake up.
- 22 May
Lester's condition remains stable, though Erdot notes she is developing an appetite.
- 23 May
Lester develops an obsessive need to eat throughout the day. For several hours in the afternoon, Erdot notes periodic blips in her EEG readings.
- 8 December
- Koichi Hamamura, ed (2001) (in Japanese). BIOHAZARD CODE:Veronica Kanzenban Kaitai Shinsho. Famitsu. ISBN 4-7577-0422-4.
- Excerpt from BIOHAZARD CODE:Veronica Kanzenan Kaitaishinsho, page 220:
"1993: "Alfred graduated from an English university." (アルフレッド、 イギリスの大学を卒業。 アルフレッド、 イギリスの大学を卒業。 )
- Resident Evil Outbreak File #2 (2004), file: "Raccoon Today".
- BIOHAZARD CODE:Veronica Kanzenban Kaitaishinsho, page 220
- Resident Evil 2 (1998), file: "Mail to Chris".
- Resident Evil Outbreak File #2 (2004), file: "Clinical report".
- Resident Evil CODE:Veronica (2000), memorial plate in the model exhibition room.