- Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield of the Private Anti-Biohazard Service are investigating a Russian village in the Caucasus Mountain region of Russian. Where rumours spread of a wolf monster going around the village, there they encounter a zombie and several other mutants.
- They encounter a little girl known as Anna who Chris questions if she's alright and Jill reasons with him to not scare her by interrogation, showing affection towards the little girl.
- The girl, Anna, tells the two what happened: The village was attacked by a wolf two days earlier, transforming those attacked into zombies. Too late to simply "flee", Anna was hidden by her father after her mother also transformed.
- Chris and Jill agree that they should continue their search for survivors, after the discovery of Anna gives them hope.
- They are ambushed by over a hundred zombies and Chris orders Jill and Anna to hide in the refrigerator while he takes the zombies out, he uses the lightbulb as a heat source to create explosion, taking all the zombies out.
- A voice remarks on Chris' ingenious display of chemistry, soon revealed to be none other than Albert Wesker.
- Chris and Jill are forced to fight Hunters as Wesker leaves Chris to handle the situation. Meanwhile; Anna remembers what her father told her and hands over her pendant to protect herself from evil.
- Wesker figures the pendant turns into a key and then uses it to unlock a safe in Anna's house, which turns out to be booby-trapped and explodes, Wesker survives the explosion and takes a disc with him, fighting his way out through the Hunters with his super powers (which he gained during the Mansion Incident).
- Chris and Jill conclude that there must be an B.O.W. Factory nearby producing these B.O.W.s from the warehouse...
- An Anti-Umbrella group arrive at the Russian facility with Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield, they enter the facility and defeat numerous B.O.W.s.
- After entering the bottom of the facility, Jill and Chris encounter T.A.L.O.S. which is released by Sergei to test its combat abilities, they manage to defeat it.
- Meanwhile, Wesker also enters the facility and defeats both Ivan and encounters Sergei.
- Sergei Vladimir mutates into a Tyrant and is killed by Wesker.
- Wesker steals Umbrella's data and shuts down U.M.F.-013.
- Chris and Jill leave the facility.
- Wesker takes control over Umbrella, but only to inherit its dark legacy of bioterrorism.
- Albert Wesker hands over excerpts of the Umbrella Archives for use in the Raccoon Trials in order to close down Umbrella. The data confirms involvement in the destruction of Raccoon City, losing them the case. CEO Oswell E. Spencer goes into hiding as the company begins to dissolve.
- ↑ Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles (Capcom). Umbrella's End
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.