Working as a mercenary in South America, Jake is attacked by a knife-wielding individual. It is at this moment that Jake begins to realize his mortality towards pointless deaths, ironically deciding to stay as a mercenary.
Bef. January 4
Despite protest from his mother and father, Adam chooses to head back to Kijuju due to the salary. Returning to Kijuju, Adam notices the local butcher talking to "a man in a turban". First concluding that the two are collecting animal remains for sale as meat, Adam quickly becames more and more convinced that they are responsible for the anti-foreigner graffiti, later even suspecting them of arming for a revolution.
Adam sees a man in sunglasses in the bar during a date with the blond woman - who finally tells him her name. This man offends him with remarks like, "Foreigners should be thrown out of our land!" and "We will take back our town!". Numerous people in the bar begin fighting each other over the man's words.
Adam and Allyson wake up after a night of cowering out of view of the window. She decides that she and her boyfriend should leave Kijuju before it is too late. Adam stays behind.
Adam uploads "Lost Friends." In it he discovers one of his "drinking buddies" from the mines -who was "transferred" to another work site a month ago- was among the crowd of Majini villagers in the assembly listening to the man in sunglasses' words against foreigners.
By now the Majini have completed the scaffolding in Kijuju, which is christened by the public execution of a foreigner. Adam witnesses a Majini attack another man, briefly glimpsing as the attacker tries to implant a Las Plagas parasite into the other. Elsewhere on his walk around Kijuju he witnesses savage beatings and a dog hosting the parasite.
Alysson's hotel is attacked by a mob of angry Kijujuans who drag away several non-natives. Alysson escapes the group and takes shelter at Adam's house. She becomes distressed once the Instigator Majini begins another of his xenophobic rallies.
Allyson leaves Adam alone in his hotel room to find a way out of the city, leaving him bemused on why she'd risk being attacked outside.
The armed forces construct a wall to stop the infected Kijujuans from leaving; the Kijujuans on the inside meanwhile have descended so far into anarchy that they publicly commit murder. Adam urges anyone on the internet to call for help.
Allyson leaves Adam during the night.
- Chris and Sheva arrive in Kijuju.
- Reynard Fisher is executed.
- Allyson is killed by BSAA members Chris Redfield and Sheva Alomar after a Type 2 Plagas takes over her body and attacks the two.
- Alpha team is brutally butchered by an Uroboros creature. The creature is later incinerated by Chris and Sheva.
- Delta team arrives to reinforce the two.
- BSAA Delta Team (except Josh Stone) is killed by a Ndesu.
- Adam uploads his final blog "Help at Last!," to his blog page, early in the morning. In it, he recalls the arrival of the BSAA from the previous day.
- Chris and Sheva travel the marshlands and encounter Plaga-infected Ndipaya tribesmen.
- The Oil refinery is destroyed.
- Ricardo Irving is killed.
- Chris and Sheva explore the ruins of the once-great Ndipaya Kingdom.
- Jill Valentine is rescued by Chris and Sheva.
- After emerging from the Underground Laboratory, Chris and Sheva board the tanker following Excella and Wesker.
- Excella Gionne is killed as Wesker injects her with Uroboros and leaves her to mutate, Chris and Sheva use the L.T.D. to destroy the creature.
- Albert Wesker transforms after the bomber crashes in a laval zone, he is transformed by Uroboros.
- Captain Josh Stone and Jill Valentine arrive via helicopter and rescue Chris and Sheva, thus ending their mission.
- Albert Wesker is killed by 2 rocket launchers from the Helicopter launched by Chris and Sheva.
- Resident Evil 6, Jake Chapter 1
- Resident Evil 5 blog: "Am I Being Watched?".
- Resident Evil 5 blog, Tear in My Beer
- Resident Evil 5 blogs, Lost Friends
- Resident Evil 5 blog, My World Is Crashing Around Me
- Resident Evil 5 blog, A Welcome Surprise
- BSAA Remote Desktop, Report 090213
- Resident Evil 5 blog, I'd Drink... If I Could Find a Bar
- CAPCOM. Resident Evil 5 / Biohazard 5, Chapter 6-3