- Claire Redfield, Moira Burton, Gina Foley, Gabriel Chavez, Pedro Fernandez and Neil Fisher are kidnapped from a TerraSave party and are taken and stranded on Sushestvovani Island.
- Claire and Moira are taunted by an unseen individual calling herself the "Overseer".
- Claire and Moira escaped from the Penal Colony Prison Area. They met up with their colleagues and later encountered a little girl known as Natalia Korda, a survivor of the Terragrigia Panic and a guest at the TerraSave Party.
- Gina died. Pedro mutated. Gabriel died while trying to escape via helicopter.
- Natalia was kidnapped by an unseen individual.
- Claire and Moira found an old man who refused to help them and called them intruders.
- Neil Fisher was revealed to be the traitor that sold TerraSave out all in order to establish the FBC's goals. He demanded a sample of Uroboros which the "Overseer" injected him with, saying that he asked for it.
- Neil mutated. Claire felt sympathetic over his mutation and sell out. Both Claire and Moira battled Neil to put him down. Moira got over her traumatic experience and managed to use Claire's handgun to protect her and put Neil down for good.
- The Overseer putted Natalia in a coma for six months in order to copy her digital consciousness in her.
- Claire and Moira finally got to see the true face of the Overseer. However, she shot herself in the head and activated a self-destruct mechanism. Claire managed to escape without Moira as she got stuck underneath a rock and told Claire to leave her behind.
- Moira was rescued by Evgeny Rebic who was the old man that they encountered earlier. He patched her up and taught her how to survive under the severe conditions and how to hunt for food and supplies.
- Natalia awoke after six months. She encountered a manifestation in her brain who appeared just like her, but with the traits of the Overseer as a result of the consciousness transfer that she went through. She identified herself as a friend and helped Natalia in finding Lottie which was her teddy bear which she found later on, but swore as her and Dark Natalia said, "Next time, you would not see me coming" implying that this was all staged up by her other personality / manifestation.
- Six months later, Barry Burton arrived on the island to rescue Moira, having hope that she was alive. He encountered Natalia who recently awoke from her coma.
- It was revealed that the Overseer was Alex Wesker as Natalia explained while pointing to a picture that was showing both Alex and Albert Wesker. It was revealed that she survived due to the viruses in her body (Prototype Virus, Progenitor virus, T-Phobos Virus) as she experienced fear the last moment before her death.
- Alex lost her mind and was bent on killing Natalia and wanted her dead. She was afraid of seeing her other self and thought that the only true her was herself.
- Barry managed to put Alex Wesker down and was found by Moira and they finally putted Alex down for good with the help of Claire Redfield who aided him via helicopter.
- Eastern Slav civil war - The anti-government insurgents succeeded in acquiring bio-weapons which they used against Svetlana Belikova's forces.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.