The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- To my Lisa,
- Day by day I can feel my
- consciousness drifting further away.
- The shots given to me by the men in
- white clothes made some of Mommy's
- itching go away. Today they gave me
- another shot saying it was “nutrition”.
- When they give me the shots Mommy can
- think straight, but Mommy's shocked and
- sad because Mommy is unable to think of
- you all the time.
- Mommy's afraid. Afraid of forgetting
- everything, especially the memories of
- you and Daddy... What your faces look
- like, how we used to be together...
- They're all starting to disappear into
- somewhere dark in my mind.
- Oh Lisa, I wish I could touch your face
- and hold you in my arms right now, so
- that I can hold on to the wonderful
- memories of you and Daddy.
- Lisa, we can’t stay here any longer. We
- have to escape!
- Listen to me Lisa. Our chance to escape
- is the next time when we go to that lab
- together. We'll both pretend that we are
- unconscious, and when that man in white
- clothes is off guard that will be our
- When we're on the outside, let's look
- for Daddy together. Okay sweetie?
- Be strong, Lisa.
- Nov. 13, 1967
- Jessica Trevor
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.