(Video game series)
Wesker is first shown speaking to Dr. Doom in the prologue comic. He overhears a plan to steal the power of Galactus, the Devourer of Worlds. Wesker is intrigued, believing the name "exudes power". After Galactus becomes a threat to both worlds he seemingly joins the heroes and villains of both sides to stop him. Of course, if Wesker is not used by the player he may turn out to be one of Galactus' Heralds. However, it is revealed in Wesker's arcade ending that he was simply standing by as the others fought him so that he could overtake them when they're all weakened. Wesker is later shown in an unidentified research lab, having captured all of the heroes. He wonders aloud to himself which one of them has the potential to "become the next Alexia or Lisa Trevor".
Alternatively, Wesker is shown in Chris' ending being prosecuted by none other than Matt Murdock (a.k.a. Daredevil, the Man Without Fear). Wesker is restrained in a straight jacket and is directly accused of the Raccoon City Incident of 1998. Wesker openly gloats that he "caused quite a mess there." He attempts to undo his restraints and resist the bailiff, but is stopped by Chris, who threatens to pin him to the floor. Wesker is briefly mentioned in Hulk's ending, and after the Hulk easily disposes of the Nemesis, Chris advises to "take it easy" on Wesker. In Dormammu's ending, Wesker appears with other villains, plotting when to take over both worlds.
- "A new world order is at hand."
- "I'll play with you." (when tagged in)
- "Time to work." (when asking for assistance)
- "You will not survive."
- "Enough foolishness!" (when X-Factor is activated)
- "You worm!"
- "Assistance required." (cross over Hyper combo)
- "Try facing me."
- "Do I frighten you?"
- "Is that all you have?"
- "Mortals are so weak... you are nothing to me!"
- "Please, try harder."
- "You'll pay for that."
- "This... can't be."
- "You are beaten!"
- "You don't stand a chance!"
- "Such a waste of life."
- "Damn it!"
- "Give it up."
- "Out of my way!"
- "What a pity."
- "Three against three."
- "I don't have time for interferences."
- "This world will soon be mine."
- "Learn your place."
- "It's time... to close the book on us." (Before battle against Chris)
- "Let's see how good you really are." (Before battle against Jill)
- "I am the only god." (Before/after battle against Amaterasu/Thor/Shumu-Gorath)
- "You'll make a nice test subject."
- "I will not be held back by such insects." (After battle against Chris)
- "Now you know I am a god over man and beast." (After battle against Rocket Raccoon UMVC3 only)
- His arcade ending after defeating Galactus was a reference to the Marvel Zombies story arc.
- His theme is a rock-based remix of Wind Of Madness from Resident Evil 5.
- In his epilogue in Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Wesker is somehow responsible for zombie outbreak in Earth -2149; In the series, Max Eisendhardt mentions making a deal with an unknown individual who would provide the zombie virus to his earth (apparently to give mutants a fighting chance against humans), while Wesker (part of the Marvel universe called Capcom ) mentions developing marvellous zombies.