BIOHAZARD VALIANT RAID is a virtual-reality game attraction.
The plot involves playing as Umbrella Security Service members investigating a building that houses a laboratory where the situation gradually becomes chaotic.
BIOHAZARD VALIANT RAID is a virtual reality cooperative game where up to four players can play together at a time. Visually, the game was constructed by re-using character, enemy and weapon models from Resident Evil 2. There are two versions of the game, Normal (2.200 yen) and DX (2.500 yen), the DX version is played at a different area which is equipped with a vibration device for a more realistic experience. The attraction takes 35 minutes.
In terms of weaponry, players have access to a handgun, shotgun and machine gun. The handgun and shotgun can be switched back and fourth by raising both hands (shotgun) or one hand (handgun), and are both available by default, while the machine gun is acquired later in the game. It's possible to point one weapon at an enemy directly in front of oneself and point the second weapon at an enemy who is in front of another player, or have players stand back to back. All weapons have infinite ammo, but they must be reloaded.
At one point in the game, the Tyrant will appear and in the DX version of the game, the floor will vibrate every time he attacks.
- Press (Famitsu)
- ↑ VR - アミューズメント - ダイナモピクチャーズ
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 BIOHAZARD VALIANT RAID: CAPCOM CORPORATION
- ↑ 『バイオハザード』の世界観をVRで体感!?『BIOHAZARD VALIANT RAID』が7月19日にプラサカプコン池袋店に登場！ - ファミ通.com
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 VRアトラクション『バイオハザード VALIANT RAID』先行体験リポート！ 7月19日オープンの“プラサカプコン”で究極のサバイバルホラーを楽しもう - ファミ通.com
- ↑ プラン紹介
- ↑ 「バイオハザード」の恐怖をVRで体験。アミューズメント向けVRコンテンツ「BIOHAZARD VALIANT RAID」のお披露目会＆試遊会をレポート - 4Gamer.net