|This article is lacking in a deserving infobox. Please take time to include it.|
This scene is triggered if the player takes Bob to the rooftop. It replaces "Bob commits suicide", appearing only in Very Hard mode.
In the rooftop where Bob tries to comment suicide, Mark stops him. However, Bob is succumbed to the T-Virus and attacks Mark an instant.
Bob: "I can't move anymore. I know me, and I'm not gonna become someone else's burden."
- Bob raises his gun.
Mark Wilkins: "Bob, stop!"
- Mark pushes the Handgun back to the floor.
- Bob succumbs to the t-Virus and attacks Mark.
- Birlew, Dan (2004). Resident Evil Outbreak Official Strategy Guide. Indianapolis: BradyGames. ISBN 978-0744003451.
- BIOHAZARD OUTBREAK OFFICIAL GUIDE BOOK. Famitsu. 2004. ISBN 4-7577-1824-1.
- BIOHAZARD OUTBREAK PERFECT CAPTURE GUIDE. Futabasha. 2004. ISBN 978-4575164176.