|This article is lacking in a deserving infobox. Please take time to include it.|
This scene is triggered if the player takes Bob to the rooftop. It replaces "Bob commits suicide", appearing only in Very Hard mode.
|This section is empty. You can help out the Resident Evil Wiki by adding to it. (December 2018)|
Bob: "I can't move anymore. I know me, and I'm not gonna become someone else's burden."
- Bob raises his gun.
Mark Wilkins: "Bob, stop!"
- Mark pushes the Handgun back to the floor.
- Bob succumbs to the t-Virus and attacks Mark.
- Birlew, Dan (2004). Resident Evil Outbreak Official Strategy Guide. Indianapolis: BradyGames. ISBN 978-0744003451.
- BIOHAZARD OUTBREAK OFFICIAL GUIDE BOOK. Famitsu. 2004. ISBN 4-7577-1824-1.
- BIOHAZARD OUTBREAK PERFECT CAPTURE GUIDE. Futabasha. 2004. ISBN 978-4575164176.