(Capcom's primary storyline)
Daniel Fabron (ダニエル・ファブロン Danieru Faburon ) was a security operative within the Umbrella Intelligence Division, an intelligence-gathering and counterespionage organization under the direct control of Umbrella HQ. A colleague of Dr. Alex Wesker, Fabron worked with her in eliminating threats to the company, be it destroying escaped test subjects or abducting people investigating the company.
As a "Mastermind" character, Fabron's role is to release irregular mutants and Bio Organic Weapons around NEST2 to kill the "Survivors." He is also able to spawn a Tyrant (T-103 Model) in the battlefield and even control it.
- Main article: Deck (Resistance)
- "We have death, destruction, disease, all of the fun things that the modern world will offer us. You are welcome."
- "I have many fun adventures lined up for you."
- "I have seen revolutions, slaughter, poverty, and riches. Eh, per se. But today I see something new."
- "Bonjour mon ami! The wheels of fate led you to a strange place today, non? Let us see if you will walk away, or not."
- "There is always a higher madness that can be found, if only we look. Let us look together, okay? Okay."
- "No one will be coming through that door. It's locked and bolted."
- "Dr. Wesker wants your fear, they want your flesh. I... do not give a fuck."
- "This really is not a very efficient way of ending your life, but orders are orders."
- "He feels no pain, the perfect machine for this endeavor."
- "Go find the place to use that."
- "Fun for me, at least."
- "There will be no rest here for your corpse once you are gone."
- "If that were something you needed, do you think I would tell you?"
- "The cogs turn, the bars of the cage fall into place, you are close to the point of no return!"
- "Why are you still in this place? Don't you have somewhere else to go? Do you not want to escape?"
- "I have killed dozens, maybe hundreds, and now I am asked to make novelty locks. My life is strange."
- "Excitement! Entertainment! A high risk of dismemberment! Please say 'bonjour' to our guest star, Mr. X!"
- "A fittingly brutal weapon for a brutal game.'
- "There is more fun ahead, and possibly death."
- "You stepped into my game and it swallowed you. It will not spit you out."
- "In case you are paying attention, I have deployed a gun."
- "This is... some dead person. I do not recognise them."
- "Pof! He died so easily. You should take his keycard."
- "The pen of Fate awaits writing the final line for you."
- "This is Bloody McBloodface."
- "Well done Daniel! Why thank you Daniel, it was most excellently played."
- "Sometimes it is easiest just to do things yourself. You understand me, oui?"
- "I control everything here!"
- "You are blinded? Where are your enemies? Where are your friends?"
- "Bravo! Let us see how much further you can go!"
- "You see the things you have forced me to do? No matter, the stain of your blood will be joined by many more."
- "Let us play a game of trust: see how long you can stand still without me shooting you. I dare you."
- "Say bonjour to the reaper for me."
- "We get to keep you here for more experiments. The decline of civilization continues, and your lives will end with it. If not today, then soon."
- "I expected disappointment and you delivered. You had the chance for sacrifice, you had the chance for escape, but in the end you are just... here."
- "It takes more than brute strength to win!"
- "The reaper's scythe called for you and you resisted! Good for you. Enjoy the air and run! It will not be long before I catch you again."