The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
"It looks like an ordinary dial similar to those found on safes..."
It fits onto the lock for the door in the basement which leads to Marcus' private rooms and the cable car station. The combination can be discovered from hints contained in the journals of James Marcus, concerning the growth of the leeches.
- Hamamura, Koichi, ed (2003) (in Japanese). biohazard 0 KAITAISHINSHO. Famitsu. ISBN 4-7577-1298-7.
- Sumner, Christian; Shotten, Brian; Owen, Michael, eds (9 November 2005). Resident Evil Archives: Umbrella's Virus Uncovered. Translated by Zpang America, Inc.. BradyGames. ISBN 0744006554.
- Ōno, Tetsuya; Masui, Kō, eds (31 March 2005). biohazard archives. Famitsu. ISBN 4-906-582-31-1.
- Excerpt from Archives, page 187:
"A dial used to input numbers. Found in the back of the Animal Care room in the B1 laboratory. Thre are two Hunters waiting for prey when you go to get to it."
- Sumner, Shotten, Owen (eds). Archives. p.187
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.