"It's in the shape of a diamond."
— Item examination - English
— Item examination - Japanese
The Diamond Key (ダイヤのカギ daiya no kagi ) is a key item in Resident Evil 2. It appears as a large silver and pink key.
This key allow the player to gain entry to the evidence room and interrogation room A.
In both Leon's and Claire's "A" games, the key can be found on the crates in the Art room.In Leon's "B" game the key can be found in the 2F lobby on the police department's west wing. It is also hidden in the S.T.A.R.S. office in Claire's "B" game.
- Dan Birlew (2003). Resident Evil 2 & 3 Official Strategy Guide. Indianapolis: BradyGames.
- Sumner, Christian; Shotten, Brian; Owen, Michael, eds (9 November 2005). Resident Evil Archives: Umbrella's Virus Uncovered. Translated by Zpang America, Inc.. BradyGames. ISBN 0744006554.
- Ōno, Tetsuya; Masui, Kō, eds (31 March 2005). biohazard archives. Famitsu. ISBN 4-906-582-31-1.
- Tahara, Seiji (田原 誠司), ed (1998). BIOHAZARD 2 Official Guide Book. Japan: Famitsu.
- ↑ Official Guide Book, p.268.