(Capcom's primary storyline)
Don was a citizen of Raccoon City during the t-Virus outbreak of 1998. He is a caucasian man, appearing in his late 40s or early 50s, with short, brunette hair, a moustache and an ash-colored suit. His only visible injury is a large laceration above his right eye, which likely eventually caused the infection that mutated him into a Zombie.
Don is part of a 5 character set that can be unlocked in both Outbreak games via collection menu. He is a Mark-type character and has the following stats:
- An average vitality of 2000-2500
- An infection rate of 1.52
- A movement speed of 0.84
- A damage multiplier of X0.87
He starts with a box of 10 Handgun rounds in FINE condition.
- He was one of the five original "Raccoon Citizen" skins featured in Resident Evil Outbreak.
- His template has been used as a zombie for most scenarios in the Outbreak Series and in the Death's Door scenario from Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles.