(Capcom's primary storyline)
The Giant Spider was a B.O.W. created by Dr. James Marcus during his early trials with the t-Virus. While they appear identical to the Web Spinner, the two are of unrelated projects; the Web Spinner was created independently and without knowledge of Marcus' earlier research.
Each Giant Spider can have any of six pre-determined hitpoint values.
- 12.5% chance of 89HP.
- 18.75% chance of 94HP.
- 18.75% chance of 98HP.
- 12.5% chance of 99HP.
- 18.75% chance of 109HP.
- 18.75% chance of 119HP.
|Body blow (体当たり)||30||Yes||Yes||No|
|Venom (毒液)||10||No||Yes||No||Giant Spider spits venom at the player.|
|Approach (近づく)||0||No||Yes||Yes||Giant Spider approaches the player but does nothing.|
- Hamamura, Koichi, ed (2003) (in Japanese). biohazard 0 KAITAISHINSHO. Famitsu. ISBN 4-7577-1298-7.
- Sumner, Christian; Shotten, Brian; Owen, Michael, eds (9 November 2005). Resident Evil Archives: Umbrella's Virus Uncovered. Translated by Zpang America, Inc.. BradyGames. ISBN 0744006554.
- Resident Evil Archives, pp.169-170.
- Biohazard 0 Kaitai Shinsho, page 66
- Hamamura (ed.), KAITAISHINSHO, p.067.