Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
For other items of this name, see Gunpowder (disambiguation).
"A larger quantity of gunpowder. Makes double the amount of ammo compared to regular gunpowder."
— Inventory description
"大きめの容器に入った発射薬。 通常のガンパウダーの倍量の弾薬を 作成できる。"
— Inventory description - Japanese
Gunpowder (Large) is an item found in the Resident Evil 2 remake.
It has the same effect as the Gunpowder, however, it gives out more ammo when combined.
It's a resource item that's used to create:
- Handgun Ammo for the handguns when combined with Gunpowder.
- A larger amount of Handgun Ammo for the handguns when combined with another Gunpowder (Large).
- A larger amount of Shotgun Shells for the W-870 when combined with High-Grade Gunpowder (Yellow) by Leon's campaign.
- A larger amount of Acid Rounds for the GM 79 when combined with High-Grade Gunpowder (White) by Claire's campaign.
- At the back of the 3F area of Clock Tower there is a door that leads to a dead end.
- On the bench in the Water injection Chamber's northeast corner.
- On the bench in the Kitchen's northeast corner.
- On the east side of the bank of desks lining the Drug Testing Lab's middle.
- On the workbench in the Maintenance Passage's southwest corner.
- On the trolley next to the doorway of the P-4 Level Testing Lab's northern room.
- Baggage Car (2nd scenario only):
- On the green weapon boxes at the east end of the crate.
- On the floor next to the toppled barrels in the car's middle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.