(Capcom's primary storyline)
"W-What should I do?!"
Harry was an officer of the Raccoon Police Department. He assisted in the evacuation of several survivors from the besieged precinct with the use of a tactical van. His fate following the evacuation of the survivors on the 28th remains unknown.
When the t-Virus contaminated Raccoon City's water supply, tens of thousands of people mutated into zombies on Thursday, September 24. The RPD was ill-prepared to tackle the crisis, but attempted to do so by sending out groups of officers to key choke points within the city, such as Main Street, whilst also evacuating people to the Raccoon Police Station of which they had intended to fortify and defend.
Harry accompanied officers Eric and Elliott, and received orders to enact "Operation: Mop Up", which, if successful, would annihilate thousands of Zombies and curb the immediate threat. The three blockaded Main Street and began placing explosive charges across the road whilst more and more Zombies continued to congregate. The Zombies finally broke through the police barricade as Eric finalized priming the explosives for detonation, overwhelming and killing both him and Elliott. Unprepared for such a situation, outnumbered and cut off from the detonator, Harry could only retreat to an adjacent footbridge. He was joined by several survivors fleeing from Jack's Bar, who then retrieved the detonator and set off the explosives, destroying several thousand infected in the process. When an RPD relief force made their way into the area, Harry left to perform other tasks in an RPD tactical van.
What his actions involved over the next few days is unknown, but around Monday, September 28, he encountered Officer Rita Phillips, who asked for his assistance in evacuating the police station. They arrived only to find a handful of survivors, with most of the RPD members having already been killed or infected. Whether or not Harry and Rita succeeded in escaping Raccoon City, Arklay County and the exclusion zone is unknown.
"Kevin? You've shown up just in time! Please help me! Here, you can use this gun! Please!"
He is a George-type character. His stats are as follows:
- A low vitality of between 900 and 1200.
- An infection rate of 1.34% per minute.
- A movement speed of 0.57.
- A damage multiplier X0.84.
Harry begins each level in FINE status, with a Green and Blue Herb Mix.
"ケ、 ケビンじゃないか！ いいところに来てくれたよ！
- Birlew, Dan (2004). Resident Evil Outbreak Official Strategy Guide. Indianapolis: BradyGames. ISBN 978-0744003451.
- BIOHAZARD OUTBREAK OFFICIAL GUIDE BOOK. Famitsu. 2004. ISBN 4-7577-1824-1.
- BIOHAZARD OUTBREAK PERFECT CAPTURE GUIDE. Futabasha. 2004. ISBN 978-4575164176.
- ↑ Resident Evil Outbreak, level: "Outbreak"
- ↑ Resident Evil Outbreak File 2, level: "desperate times"
- ↑ Birlew, Official Strategy Guide, p.188
- ↑ Biohazard Outbreak File 2 Grand Bible