Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
For other uses, see Gunpowder (disambiguation).
"Combine with gunpowder to make acid rounds, or combine 2 of these to make submachine gun ammo."
— Inventory description
— Inventory description - Japanese
It's a resource item that's used to create:
- Acid Rounds for the GM 79 when combined with Gunpowder.
- A larger amount of Acid Rounds for the GM 79 when combined with Gunpowder (Large).
- Submachine Gun Ammo for the MQ 11 when combined with another High-Grade Gunpowder (White).
- Inside the left locker separating the Break Room (2nd scenario only).
- Inside the locker in the southwest corner of the passage next to the Observation Room.
- On the wooden cabinet at the back of the East office's small southwest office.
- On the desk in the S.T.A.R.S. office's southeast corner.
- Inside the stack of baskets next to the Kennel's southwest door.
- On the cardboard box in the Elevator Controls Room's southwest corner.
- On the wooden display cabinet opposite the Private Collection Room's entrance door (Assisted and Standard Modes only).
- On a pile of waste in the Lower Waterway's western area of the passage.
- On the bench in the Water injection Chamber's northeast corner of the room (Assisted and Standard Modes only).
- On a small equipment trolley in the room's middle between Presentation Room and Greenhouse Control Room.
- On a small trolley in the Server Room's southwest corner.
- On the box in the storage area of the room next to the Lobby.
- On the bench in the room's northwest corner between Biotesting Lab and Bioreactors Room.
- On the desk in the north west corner of the P-4 Level Testing Lab's northern room.
- Resident Evil 2 (2019), file: "Uses of Gunpowder".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.