Hiroshi Shibata (柴田弘詩 Shibata Hiroshi ) is a Japanese game developer.
Shibata was part of the Resident Evil 3: Nemesis development team, where he lead the unit responsible for creating pre-rendered backgrounds. In 2002, Shibata was made the Director of Resident Evil 4 over its "Castle" and "Hallucination" development periods. Eventually, he was replaced by Shinji Mikami as director, but is still credited as a "designer".
- Davis, H. Leigh, ed (2011). Resident Evil Archives II. Translated by Elizabeth Ellis. Indianapolis: BradyGames. ISBN 0744013216.
- ↑ Resident Evil 3: Nemesis Credits (GameCube). MobyGames. Retrieved on 2018-04-01.
- ↑ INSIDE THE CAPCOM CONFERENCE. IGN (18 NOV 2002). “See how Capcom unveils five big GameCube games.”
- ↑ Resident Evil 4: Ultimate HD Edition Credits (Windows). MobyGames. Retrieved on 2018-04-09.
- ↑ Davis (ed.), Archives II, p.238.