Resident Evil Edit
Jill is one of the main protagonists in Resident Evil game.
Resident Evil (remake) Edit
Jill returns as one of the main protagonists in the 2002 remake of the Resident Evil game.
Resident Evil: Deadly Silence Edit
Jill is playable in every Resident Evil: Deadly Silence's modes.
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis Edit
Jill returns as a main character in Resident Evil 3: Nemesis.
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles Edit
Resident Evil 5 Edit
Resident Evil 5 (The Mercenaries) Edit
Jill is a playable character in Resident Evil 5's The Mercenaries. Her BSAA costume is unlocked once you get at least an A rank or higher on Public Assembly. Her Battlesuit costume is unlocked once you get at least an A rank or higher on Ship Deck.
While Jill is not playable in the Reunion version of the game mode, she acts as the helicopter pilot who briefs the player(s) as to their objective at the beginning of the round, warns them when time is running low, and congratulates them upon a successful match.
Jill Valentine (BSAA)
- Px4 (HG) (25 loaded rounds)
- H&K MP5 (MG) (150 loaded rounds)
- Flash Grenade (x5)
- First Aid Spray (x1)
- Handgun Ammo (x50)
- Machine Gun Ammo (x150)
Jill Valentine (Battlesuit)
- VZ61 (MG) (300 loaded rounds)
- H&K PSG-1 (RIF) (9 loaded rounds)
- Hand Grenade (x3)
- G+G Herb (x1)
- Machine Gun Ammo (x150)
- Rifle Ammo (x30)
|Head||High Kick||350 HP|
|Arm (front)||Roundhouse||250 HP|
|Arm (back)||Reverse Roundhouse||250 HP|
|Leg (front)||Sweep Kick||350 HP|
|Leg (back)||Head Grab||Instant Kill, No Plaga|
|Ground||Double Knee Drop||1200 HP|
|Combo finisher (front)||Flip Kick||2000 (x2) HP|
|Combo finisher (back)||Cartwheel Kick||2000 (x2) HP|
|Grapple Breaker||Double Kick||350 (x2) HP|
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3DEdit
In the non-canon game Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D, Jill is one of the three starting characters, along with Chris Redfield and HUNK. Jill's alternative costume is called "Casual" (her Resident Evil 3: Nemesis outfit), which is unlockable by getting an S rank on Lvl. 3-5. Jill is one of the fastest characters in this game. Her alternative costume takes more damage from attacks, but heals more when a herb is used.
- High Kick - When Jill injures an enemy in the head or stuns them, she kicks them with her right foot in the jaw, sending them flying backwards. This attack can hit multiple enemies if they are next to the target.
- Roundhouse - When Jill injures an enemy in the arm and approaches them from the front, she does a round house kick, sending them stumbling backwards. This attack can hit multiple enemies if they are next to the target. It can also be seen when she destroys a time bonus.
- Reverse Roundhouse - When Jill injures an enemy in the arm and approaches them from the back, she does a reverse round house kick, sending them stumbling forwards. This attack can hit multiple enemies if they are next to the target.
- Sweep Kick - When Jill walks up to an enemy that is on their knees from the front, she uppercuts them with her left foot, sending them backwards. This attack can hit multiple people if they are next to the target.
- Head Grab - When Jill walks up to someone that is one their knees from the back, she jumps on their shoulder, grabs their head with her knees, and breaks their neck with a twist, killing them instantly. The act of Jill rolling over the ground after finishing the move will stagger any enemy that is in the way.
- Double Knee Drop - When Jill approaches an enemy that is on the ground, she jumps on them with both of her knees and then back-flips to her feet.
- Flip Kick - When Jill walks up to a stunned powerful enemy or uses the skill Reversal, which lets the character gain access to more powerful Melee Attacks when vitality is low, and approaches from the front, she does a back-flip in place. In the middle of this flip, she hits the enemy twice as she lands.
- Cartwheel Kick - When Jill walks up to a stunned powerful enemy or uses the skill Reversal, which lets the character gain access to more powerful Melee Attacks when vitality is low, and approaches from the back, she cartwheels towards the enemy, as her feet kick them twice.
Resident Evil: RevelationsEdit
Jill's Melee attack is a reverse roundhouse kick.
In Raid Mode, Jill uses the smaller knife and uses a unique quick stabbing attack. Jill has a third costume in the ported versions of Revelations.
|Abilities (3DS)||Abilities (Port)||Costume||Mission to Unlock (3DS)||Mission to Unlock (Port)|
||Handgun Mastery 3
||Costume 1 - Wetsuit||"Chapter 1"|
|Machine Gun Masery
||Machine Gun Mastery 3
||Costume 2 - Beach Gear||"Level 5"||"Obtain a super rare weapon"|
|Costume 3 - Pirate Costume||Not in 3DS version||Reach the real ending of the Ghost Ship bonus level.|
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Edit
Jill has a few different diorama figures modeled after her available on Resident Evil.net. All of her figures can be obtained through using your daily Genesis Scratchcard. You can earn up to 30 of each figure. Jill also appears in some of the Genesis scratch card pictures.
- Jill 1
- Jill 2
This figure takes up 1 space on the diorama stage.
"A member of the BSAA, an NGO founded by the pharmaceutical industry, and one of a handful of survivors who escaped the destruction of Raccoon City. Following the collapse of Umbrella in 2003, Jill and Chris joined the BSAA in order to combat the growing black market in bioweaponry. Although Jill has been assigned to the Queen Zenobia infiltration mission following Chris' disappearance, she is still blissfully unaware of the conspiracy that led her there..."
- Chris & Jill
This figure takes up 2 spaces on the diorama stage. This figure was also given as a free gift for signing up for the Revelations version of Resident Evil.net.
"Chris and Jill have been members of the BSAA, an NGO founded by the pharmaceutical industry, since its inception. They have been partners ever since their time together in S.T.A.R.S., when they were dispatched to the Arklay Laboratory in 1998 in what came to be known as the "Mansion Incident"."