Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Administrated "t" to 4 leeches.
- Their will to survive leads them
- first to parasitism and predation.
- Then they breed and multiply.
- Such a single-minded biology
- makes them attractive candidates
- for bio—weapons research.
- Afterwards, no major changes
- 7 days since administration of "t".
- Rapid growth to double former size.
- sings of transformation emerging.
- Spawning successful.
- They double their numbers in one
- hour, but their ravenous appetites
- lead them to cannibalism.
- Hastened to increase food supply,
- but lost 2 .
- Provided them with live feed, but
- lost half when the live food
- fought back.
- However, the leeches are learning
- from experiences, and are beginning
- to exhibit group attack behavior.
- They are also ceasing cannibalism.
- Their evolution is exceeding
- The leeches no longer exhibit individual
- behavior, even when not feeding.
- They move as collective.
- they consume everything I offer with
- remarkable efficiency.
- An employee has stumbled onto
- my experiments.
- Can a human be a food source?
- How will the leeches respond?
- A day worthy of commemoration.
- Today they begin to mimic me!
- Surely they recognize their father...
- Wonderful children.
- No one will take you away...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.