Liam Christopher O'Brien is an American voice actor, voice director and writer who has served as the voice director for four Resident Evil games and also provided the voice so various characters. Outside of his work in the Resident Evil series, O'Brien is best known as the voice of Gaara in Naruto. He also voiced Nightcrawler and Angel in Wolverine and the X-Men, Shichigoro in Afro Samurai: Resurrection and War in Darksiders.
O'Brien was the voice director for Resident Evil 5 and provided the voice of Reynard Fisher. O'Brien continued as the voice director for Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles and also provided additional voices for the game. O'Brien again worked as the voice director for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City and Resident Evil 6, the latter of which he is also credited as a motion capture actor and an English language advisor for localising the game's translations.
O'Brien is also good friends with Leon S. Kennedy actor Matthew Mercer and appears as one of the members of Critical Role. Here is here he plays Dungeons & Dragons with fellow voice actors Marisha Ray, Laura Bailey, Travis Willingham, Taliesine Jaffe and even Ashley Johnson.
- Davis, H. Leigh, ed (2011). Resident Evil Archives II. Translated by Elizabeth Ellis. Indianapolis: BradyGames. ISBN 0744013216.
- ↑ Resident Evil 5 Credits (Windows). MobyGames. Retrieved on 2018-04-06.
- ↑ Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles credits - MobyGames
- ↑ Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City credits - MobyGames
- ↑ Resident Evil 6 credits - MobyGames
- ↑ mobygames - Resident Evil 6 credits.