".50 AE bullets for Magnum. These are the most powerful bullets in the market for semi-automatic pistols."
MAG Ammo is the standard ammunition used for Magnums such as the Lightning Hawk. In addition, they can not only be found at various locations in the game, but also can be crafted by combining two High-Grade Gunpowder (Yellow).
Exceedingly powerful, rivaling that of the High-Powered Rounds (SLS 60) on a damage per bullet basis.
- On the sink in the south east corner of the Break Room (x3).
- Inside the locker next to the Spade Key at the 3F floor of the Police Station, west side. The combination is "DCM" can be found in Film: "3F Locker" (x5).
- On the ledge of the southern wall halfway along the Bottom Waterway (x3).
- On small white buckets in small room's southeast corner that links the Worker's Break Room with the Underground Stairs (x5).
- Inside the locker in the north west corner of the Control Room. The combination is "SZF" can be found in the Jazz Festival Flyer file (x6).
- On the pile of metal parts in the south west corner of the Proposed Water Purification Room's platform (x3).
- On a canister trolley in the south west corner of the Bioreactors Room (x2).
- In the RESIDENT EVIL 2 Leon demo, this item was instead named "Magnum Ammo".