FANDOM

Project-Serenity

aka Lindsey

  • I live in Oregon, USA
  • I am Female
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Hello, this is a message to let you know you have been demoted to a regular user for being inactive. The removing of inactive staff is part of a larger project to renovate the wiki to make it function more professionally and efficiently. Because you are remembered to be in good standing, if you decide to be active again you are eligible to have your role back. Thank you for understanding.

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • hi where did youn find the revelation's artworks ?

    can you leave me the link please ?

      Loading editor
    • View all 15 replies
    • There'd be some copyright problems with displaying an entire book. I'd suggest doing it like we did to the Parasite Woman article - cut out the interesting stuff.

        Loading editor
    • That's good to know; I'll just post the pages of the characters, creatures and stages.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Yeah, what PT said. You can find the reason why in the table here.

      Loading editor
    • Ah, that makes sense.

      Sorry about that, I'll be sure to avoid adding info. from guide books from now on. Or at least I'll consult the table first.

      Thanks for showing me the table, that really helps!

        Loading editor
    • Well, the guidebook stuff from BradyGames are still officially-licensed and are describing the same universe's characters/creatures as the game (so we can't slap on a "it's the Anderson universe" argument). Personally, I think that an officially-backed statement that contradicts "superior" information should be accepted on the wiki, but only under {{extracanon}} tags.

      For example, if BradyGames' guides suggests that Chris and Claire's parents died in a car crash (only happens in the Perryverse depiction), then it would go in their respective "early life" biography sections.

      The following information originates from this-or-that BradyGames guidebook which, while officially-licensed, is not officially-backed

      Chris and Claire's parents are said to have died in a car crash in 1994.
        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Well i can't remember word for word how it was said but i'll update you on what Gamestop fully has to offer for pre-order bonuses, and it would probably be a must that they include a campaign for Rachael and Reymond in the future cause their story end wasn't explained all that much.

    but i do know for sure Gamestop offers the soundtrack, Season Pass, and bonus outfits. I wasn't too sure if i heard the artbook in there or not.

    What are some other DLC you'll be looking forward to in the future?

      Loading editor
    • That'd be much appreciated!

      In particular, it would be nice if there was a prelude that showed Raymond and Rachael's arrival on The Queen Zenobia and what happened just before Jill and Parker came aboard. Also, I'd like to see that confrontation between Jessica and Raymond after Parker was shot. Though, I kind of doubt it; the one time they added a bonus story campaign was Lost in Nightmares.

      Do you mean DLC for Revelations or future RE games?

      Well, for Revelations, I don't think there's too much more to add; it's a complete game, in my opinion. It has all the levels from the campaign in Raid Mode, it has a decent selection of weapons and they're just now adding Rachael and HUNK to the mix of characters. Costumes and possibly more weapons or bonus story campains would really be the only way to go...

      What do you think?

        Loading editor
    • actually i went to gamestop and there will be a bonus campaign DLC soon and the preorder is the soundtrack, bonus outfits, and season pass, so theres a good chance there will be a campaign for Rachael and Reymonds arrival on the Queen Zenobia and afterwards. maybe capcom will add it in like another scene, kinda how things worked in the catwoman mission parts with Batman: Arkham City. BTW does the season pass give you ALL DLC that releases? or is it for a short period of time? JW cause i never got a season pass before for a game that wasn't the fullgame itself.

        Loading editor
    • That's great, I look forward to it!

      Think of a season pass as a kind of reservation ticket; once you pay the $20 for it, you'll be given access to all the DLC before everyone else and you won't have to pay for every single piece separately later. The DLC will be available to everyone no matter what, but it's cheaper and faster to have a season pass.

      The only problem with a season pass is that you're given the option of paying an additional $20 for DLC on top of the game you're buying for it. So, it really depends on whether or not you feel it would be worth the extra money.

      Season passes only last until all the DLC is made universally available on Xbox Live, Playstation Network or Steam; after that, every piece of bonus content has to be purchased separately.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • hey you know that render you put up of rachel, that's my render that i made in another website on deviant art

      Loading editor
    • View all 7 replies
    • Project-Serenity wrote:
      Spleepoppetween wrote:
      It was deleted because fan renders and fan art are not allowed on the wiki unless its for your user page.
      Thank you for removing it, Splee, it was an honest mistake. ^^;

      its okay, that crap happens all the time :P

        Loading editor
    • Spleepoppetween wrote:
      Project-Serenity wrote:
      Spleepoppetween wrote:
      It was deleted because fan renders and fan art are not allowed on the wiki unless its for your user page.
      Thank you for removing it, Splee, it was an honest mistake. ^^;
      its okay, that crap happens all the time :P

      I'll be much more careful in the future, thanks for understanding!


        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Donnu if you heard the news but the code "globster" gets you a present on RE.net =)

      Loading editor
  • When linking an article to another that's already on the wiki, you simple use these brackets

    [[

    and ]]

    Do this instead copying and pasting the link itself and putting it into the coding. You can see how this is use by switching to source mode to edit. Does that make sense?

      Loading editor
  • I'm just gonna help you out, all the rules are on the policy page here: http://residentevil.wikia.com/Resident_Evil_Wiki:Blogs

    And let me explain it a bit

    "While forums are meant for discussion, blogs are meant to present the viewpoint of a single author."

    This is the key idea behind blogs. You say what YOU think about something.

    "If your intent is to gather opinions or input of other members of the community, it belongs on the forum."

    ^ As opposed to this where you are ASKING OTHER user what they think about something.

    You're deleted blog was "Why DO RE Villains become insane?" For that to have been a blog, you could have been "Why RE Villains become insane." and you would write your own views on the subject rather asking other people.

    The page also explains a specific rule on size.

    "Must be at least 500 bytes (characters) or longer and should have good grammar and spelling."

    This means the blog itself must be more than 500 letters long. It can't just be one or two sentences.

    "Have a thesis or purpose."

    This means you have to have a subject and be proposing an idea, and explaining why. Or basically not asking a question. You are making a statment and giving your personal view. This also means it shouldn't be a-matter-of-fact listing. A blog called "RE Villains are insane." that talks about the crazy things villains do is not acceptable. This would be because it just talks about already true facts without inserting your opinion or coming to a conclusion or convey an idea.

    I honestly feel like the rest of the rules are self explainitory but if you have more questions please ask.

      Loading editor
    • Thank you for clearing that up.

      Perhaps I must be wording something wrong in some of the blogs I've written.

      I think I'm just going to write blog posts that have news or announcements from now on.

      I appreciate you and everyone else for explaining the Wiki guidelines to me. I admit, I'm still a rookie and it's still going to require some trial and error before I get the hang of things.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I had to delete your blog as it didn't follow our guidelines, if you plan to make a blog next time I recommend reading our guidelines. It would have suited better for our forums. http://residentevil.wikia.com/Resident_Evil_Wiki:Blogs

      Loading editor
    • I apologize if my blog post didn't meet the guidelines, I was under the assumption that it was alright to write about character/story observations and opinions.

      I suppose from now on, I should just write RE-based news, correct?

      Then why are blog posts even allowed? Maybe they should be scrapped altogether and there should be a Wiki news bulletin.

        Loading editor
    • You could take your question to the forum, generally if a blog's made to have input it suits better for a forum, we used to be more open about blogs but eventually we had some users constantly making blogs literally 24/7 asking questions, advertisements, rants or fanon. Generally we use blogs for announcements, updates or just general different styles of editing.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Greetings. This is an automated message sent to welcome you to the Resident Evil Wiki, the editable source for Resident Evil information! We thank you for your edit to "Draghignazzo"

    Please read our introduction, where you'll find out what this site is and what we're trying to accomplish.

    • Need help? Visit our help section where you can find how to add images and get assistance with editing.
    • Questions? Post them on the forums! We need all the assistance we can get and have many articles that we could use help on, which you can find here!
    • Interested in brushing up the rules? Make sure to read our policy on blogs before writing.

    Sign your edits! We only sign our edits when posting on Talk pages; to do this, just put four "tildes" (~) after the comment. Then, when you press the "Save Page" button, Resident Evil Wiki will replace the code with your username and the time and date you posted!

    Interested in chatting with fellow users? Then check out our Chat feature!

    If you need any further help, contact the signing admin on my talk page and I'll see if I can help you with anything else! -- Forerunner (Talk) 04:31, July 8, 2012

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
See archived talk page
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.