As far as you know, and you're still doing what I told you not to do which was reverting for the sake of it and asking via summary which is completely counter intuitive. In response to your question, he became SOU in Heavenly Island.
"Okay, so you still seem to have that habit of just reverting for no valid reason" - those are my words on the warning, you reverting to ask a question isn't a valid reason for revert. So don't try and use my own words against me.
Look, I apologized for this stuff man, I'm not to argue. Look if I come across anything I don't know, like stuff in the comics or stuff in the games that I didn't see, I'll ask okay. Because I didn't read the comics or watch or play all the games. And this is not a excuse, this is legit.
We used to have sections but ultimately removed them on the grounds of them being used waaaay outta context and people using a specific example from one moment in the games to define their personality. We also had a few cases where people took it too far and implied that Piers for example had an attraction to Chris and was jealous if he wasn't talking to him.
But it would make the information about the character richer. Just drop speculation and focus on mind-provoking events and documents, such as the Capcom Database Wiki shows. I'll make an example on Jill's page and if you don't like it, just delete.
There isn't really that much to say about the character, really. It's not like a TV show. About all we can say of Chris is that he has an avenging obsession, and Leon is an alcoholic. And that can be explained within their intro, or in the biography.
Still iffy on it, I've removed it for the time being. In future reference instead of using a page we have on the Wiki as a method of showing as it may give editors the wrong information in terms of editing protocol it'd be better off showcasing it on your own profile to be used as an example.
Hello! Yes, I am back. The follow-up to my debut novel, 'A Troubling Time,' has just been released and I thought I better make an appearance and see how all my wonderful friends on the GOT board are getting on. Unfortunately, things are not looking too great and once again I am going to have to try and remedy the situation! Using the Reginald Rating System I have performed some calculations to establish who the top 10 worst posters on this board are. Then complex analysis was performed and herein lies the results. I really had such fun working on this list, all of these people below can take my advice and grow, and this is what gives me the most joy. Hopefully this all provides you with similar enjoyment, but most of all I think this will provide a workable solution to sort the nucleus of the problem. I love you all from the very bottom of my heart – I truly mean that, people.
10: Con: Previously declared the Lieutenant General of the Lemming Brigade. This might have been overplaying his seniority as I think he might just be more of a figurehead of the lemming movement, though he does attain a pretty senior position. Con loves to reminisce about the past, such as the glory days when Apolodine sent him a text message about a train; or some boring, old nonsense like that. He always waxes lyrical about board events of years ago – utterly insignificant events – as if anyone actually cares aside from him. If Con was an item of clothing he would be a gray sweater, one given by your Auntie at Christmas that you never have any intention of wearing.
He likes to get involved in arguments on the board, though only if about eight of his friends have done so first and he quickly disappears as soon as anyone retaliates. I’m struggling to think of occasions where he has ever taken anyone on 1 on 1 and he does seem to be a rather cowardly individual – stand up and be a man for goodness sake! He takes himself far too seriously with his seriously misguided self-importance and needs to inject some humor into his life because he has such a tedious, monotonous, extremely boring presence on this board. He says he was a gambling addict but I think this was just to appear more interesting. When Con and Seaward went on incessantly about their invented addictions, that really was one of the worst points in this board’s history. Lighten up a bit, have a drink – just don’t become an imaginary alcoholic! Stop being so robotic, sport, or you will forever be an irrelevance to me.
9. Whatever that annoying Sophie sock is called: The clue is in my aptly chosen name. She appeared from nowhere with a new account, posting round-the-clock and somehow just happened to know everyone on the TWD and GOT boards. Yeah, you’re not fooling me, honey! Her shtick initially was trying to be nice to everyone, apart from Bentley who she seemed quite obsessed with, and tried very hard to get included in his banter and general board dynamics. Lately she seems to have altered the shtick, becoming 100 times more vexatious (and that’s saying something), seemingly modelling herself on a 12 year old 4chan troll from a decade ago. It’s really basic stuff and it’s embarrassing to watch – it won’t get her far on either board. She tries far too hard and seems to have an insatiable longing for online acceptance. Everything about her is just far too manufactured, perhaps she should try being herself for a while, if she remembers who she really is. A lot of people are pretty sure who it is, though a man of my significance does not concern himself with such frivolous gossip. I think IMDB would be a better place if these Soapbox posters were kept locked up like zoo animals.
8. DVIR: This poster is incredibly irritating and appears to be of very low intelligence. Really it is difficult to say much about him because he seems to be so incredibly vapid. Essentially, he has nothing interesting or worthwhile to contribute and seems to champion the most basic of things. Game of Thrones season 6 could consist of 10 hours of Hodor sitting on a toilet and he would still give every episode 10/10. He must lead a very enjoyable existence because you could sit him in front of a television and put ANYTHING on it, and he’d have a huge smile on his face, no doubt drooling at the mouth and eyes rolling back into his head. Ugh, you’re just awful, buddy! Go away!
7. Slothgorilla: An angry man of very limited intelligence, this sock account has caused quite a stir and launched various parody accounts. Although it is a sock account, his aggressive intent does seem quite legitimate, regularly challenging people of the board to fights and threatening to beat them up, showcasing his extremely primitive nature. Unfortunately, he struggles to keep his story straight and is regularly found lying; once telling me I was on ignore only to start replying to my posts immediately afterwards! To his credit he can be pretty inadvertently hilarious though he tends to be in a perpetual state of confusion and anguish. A rather troubled little man – characters like this do brighten up the place – but there is just no way he could not be included in this analysis!
Generally, sock accounts – something I’m widely known to dislike and discourage – involve the person changing their character and perhaps acting ignorant. This sock account though is pretty much just being himself, although he is still a troll and he plays on this to accentuate himself to become a more colorful character. Regardless, it’s still an angry, little man thumping away at that keyboard, foaming at the mouth at every little comment made in relation to him. He has also said some rather quite horrible things about me, quite unforgivable in fact but it just confirms his ignorance and such types are always prone to racism (see Doodle the Delusional). Seek help, buddy! Life doesn’t need to be as painful as this.
6. Doodle the Delusional: I think this one has been covered in sufficient depth, being the only poster in Reginald Rating System history to be declared unratable and a permanent resident on the ignore list. There really is not much left to say and I refuse to waste any more of my valuable time on her! My sources tell me though that she has started adding racism and in particular antisemitism to her wonderful Neaderthalic repertoire, rampaging about the board muttering about hating Jews and black people. Yeah, real nice, honey. I’m not laughing even if you are – disgusting! My sources tell me jokes are being made about the Holocaust too? Well that’s just way beyond the pale. Extending an olive branch I instigated Facebook friendship – against my better judgement – though she abused this invitation by shouting abuse at me for no reason at all. Like Ghandi, I turn the other cheek. Like Ghandi, I am of far too great prominence to concern myself with the likes of her. I am just not amused.
5. Future: Despite performing quite well for a while he seems to have become absolutely intolerable recently and is one of the poorest performing participants in Reginald Rating System history. Originally very unnoticeable – perhaps blending into the background with his very close friend Con – he has become a rather prominent lemming, perhaps encouraged by malevolent forces who have sucked him in and made him an arrogant, unbearable nuisance. It seems he’s on this website all the time with a board omnipresence, begging for acceptance – clearly he’s another who leads a virtual existence and has never had any friends in the real world. He seems to have become extraordinarily cocksure and regularly talks to the malevolent one in moronic, babyish gibberish, which is just absolutely awful to witness. These people are all so insincere it’s quite sickening.
Although I’m politically of a very liberal persuasion, even I struggle to relate to much of what he says – I find his insincerity and bandwagon jumping quite distasteful. He does not care about the people he spends all day on here vehemently defending, he’s just trying to gain favor and appear ‘cool,’ if you will. I can only imagine at school he was the kid who sat in a corner on his own – one who was generally ridiculed and absolutely despised. With good reason I would say! You need to radically change your behavior, kiddo, perhaps find a degree of decorum and modesty. It might be within your interests if you just took a complete break from this board because if your head gets any bigger it’s liable to explode. Where did it all go wrong?
4. Seaward: Where to begin! She who has no shame seems to be in full swing again, full of arrogance and entertaining her ever eager lemming following with her tall tales. When she’s not spending her day drinking herself into an early grave, she can often be found on the board criticizing beautiful women like Scarlett Johansson, though not everyone can be a ‘slim, busty Scandinavian’, aided of course by obviously Photoshopped pictures to showcase her clear beauty….Ahem! Self-awareness is clearly found wanting. Jealousy seems to be something that permeates her existence, to such an extent that she’s threatened to burn another poster’s children simply because that poster happened to be far more attractive. I previously was quite harsh on Apolodine – she is a nice girl – Seaward most definitely isn’t. If any apology was ever issued it was muttered very insincerely; she didn’t care and neither did her lemming following who soon started fawning over every last word once more.
A bit of time has passed since she last disgraced herself in her trademark spectacular fashion, surely we are due another helping. In fact, Seaward’s cyclical behavior is all too well-known at Reginald HQ: Stage 1 > Disgrace herself, rant about wanting to kill people. Stage 2 > Denial. Stage 3 > Acceptance – only once the lies just will not wash anymore (thanks Cheruth!) – but no forgiveness; any apology will be forced and disingenuous, if said at all. Most likely blame some fabricated ailment like a drug addiction. Stage 4 > Disappear followed by returning but posting infrequently. Stage 5 > Be very cordial and generally quiet on the board. Stage 6 > Slowly but surely confidence builds, it quickly turns to arrogance. Stage 7 > Loud, obnoxious and overbearing; her true monstrous self – rinse and repeat. Why the GOT board are so intent on indulging her in her freak show nonsense is anyone’s guess. You have to ask yourself, people, is she really worth it?
3. The Evil Empress Misftz the Malevolent: A long time enemy at Reginald HQ and someone we have never had any fondness for, to put it mildly. How some people still fail to see through her act is beyond me! Beware of the forked-tongued malevolent one plotting away in her ivory tower to her loyal subjects on Facebook. Ensure you bend the knee or you might find yourself on a restricted friend’s list! Well known for sucking up to people then stabbing them in the back because she feels they have offended her in goodness knows what way, she is absolutely despised by everyone on the TWD board, past and present. There is a reason for that, honey, and it has nothing to do with them, and everything to do with the insidious way you conduct yourself. In her defense she isn’t a complete moron – she can fight her corner and make fairly expansive posts – though often she’s just making it up as she goes along like 99% of the board, who don’t really have a clue what they’re talking about. The fact she does have a degree of intelligence is perhaps why she is able to make so many of the naive posters of the GOT board dance to her tune.
Although she is a lifetime resident of the ignore list, my sources tell me that she continues to hanker over young males of the board, engaging them in cringeworthy, juvenile, pathetic discussions, as if she was talking to a 5 year old who had just had half his brain surgically removed. Just be ready for the day that she turns on you! A horrible self-centered snake like person who appears to be manically delusional and probably spends her spare time worshipping Satan. Stay away, people! Still some cannot see her startlingly obvious evil ways – those in her ever diminishing Demonic Circle of Trust (DCoT) generally open their eyes only when they have been expunged. I will forgive them though, mankind has a history of being sucked into cults and being oblivious to their nefarious leader’s ways. If that wasn’t enough, she has absolutely appalling taste and seems to get some sort of sick gratification out of watching the most appalling shows faired on TV. Is there really any more evidence required that this woman is evil incarnate? Finally, although she will never be removed from my ignore list, I did decide to offer an olive branch and propose Facebook friendship. This was really just a token gesture – she will never get to engage a man of my magnitude in conversation ever again – but she took the most unwise decision of rejecting it. As the destroyer of evil, Reginald the Righteous, I shall continue to guard this board from the evil entities that plot to brings its destruction.
2. Tommen: A staple on the ignore list and I do not understand why ANYONE puts up with his nonsense! Originally called Christopher Johnson, who was already intolerable as it was, he decided to change his shtick and challenge Fuhrer in who could be the most objectionable, irritating, worthless person on the internet. Another one who has no idea how to communicate with people, he clearly has not spent enough time engaging with anyone other than his parents and most likely very rarely sees the light of day. Pretty much the most obnoxious, intolerable person I have EVER come across on the internet (perhaps one exception) and the sooner he gets run over by a car the better. Though given that would involve going outside, perhaps it’s not too likely. He actually makes for quite an effective troll because he can just be himself and everyone hates him. Clearly a very spoiled child with a deplorable attitude and personality, he definitely isn’t ‘normal!’ You need to seriously re-evaluate yourself champ, you truly are an embarrassment! Aside from that, he’s been ignored for so long and my employees at Reginald HQ have such disdain for him that nobody is quite sure what he says anymore. I’m sure whatever it is is extremely patronizing, which is all very rich coming from such a troubled, little hermit.
1. Fuhrer: He just has to be the first person on anyone’s ignore list; I just do not understand why anyone still speaks to him! He incessantly spams nonsense and has absolutely nothing of value to contribute. You would be forgiven for thinking he’s a computer virus or some sort of annoying spamming bot, what with the constant puerile irrelevance he infests the board with. In fact, the account that spams links to stream TV shows creates more interesting topics than he does. Or perhaps he’s some sort of experiment to create the most obnoxious, obstreperous runt the world has ever seen? Monosyllabic and forever struggling with the English language, he’s clearly a rather disturbed child. He’s extremely two faced and a key lemming, loving to hunt in packs but seems to go rather quiet when he gets cornered. Has an absolutely deplorable attitude, generally just an utterly repulsive creep: regularly displaying magnificent levels of arrogance AND ignorance with his horrifically condescending attitude. He doesn’t have the first clue how to communicate with people but for some reason the sheep encourage his horrible ways. Quite incredible, people!
Any opinions he has in that tiny brain of his seem to flip-flop whatever way the wind is blowing. He’s just a child – certainly in terms of mental development – one who evidently has significant mental issues and learning difficulties. This board shouldn’t have to pay the price. He struts around the board evincing hilariously misguided self-importance – he’s just an idiotic little brat that does not have the first clue about anything! Empty vessels make the most noise, as they say. Occasionally tries to act intelligent and it’s like watching a horse trying to ice skate. Some people like you, I have no idea why! You’re just a horrible, repulsive person. If slothgorilla and FRTT had offspring, they would probably turn out something like you. At least you got the review you always wanted, sport!
And that is us finished, folks! Please comment below and we can discuss this. I should add one last thing: TKFS was spared because of his infrequent posting, he would have been a challenger for first place. In addition, that Luke sock is just far too stupid to be included.
Can we agree that having two different descriptions for Dorian is ridiculous? I don't know why Forerunner keeps adding him as "deceased" when we literally never see any indication of that being the case one way or the other, which is why I continue to change his status to "unknown". It's annoying, because Forerunner is generally the one to counter speculation. What's your opinion? Flare1983 (talk) 21:37, August 31, 2019 (UTC)
You called me too tick and banned me for 1 month. Because of this, you became my enemy and I hate you. I tried to explain to you in a good way, good and friendly too. I will not. Since you do not want and trust me, I will answer you as well. And, if you want a conflict with me, then you will get it. Let's see which of us edits pages correctly and who doesn't.
I banned you because you were acting like a fucking child. I told you in the thread to stop removing the Japanese language examine templates, and you refused to stop under the grounds that they're "superfluous" even though I explained it's to see if there's any inconsistencies through the translation from Japanese to English, yet that seemed to have gone over your head.
You then called us bad administrators (which contradicts your statement of good and friendly) and prior to me banning you, you continued to remove the Japanese examination text, which isn't good as it is just obnoxious and insulting.
Hi! My name is Moviesign, and I’m the Fandom Wiki Manager for Resident Evil Wiki. I am here to help the community and be a liaison to full-time Fandom staff. If you ever have a question or issue relating to the wiki, editing, styling, templates, bots, etc., please contact me on my message wall / talk page. —Moviesign (talk) 17:01, May 8, 2019 (UTC)