Mike Lunn is currently a Brand Manager at CAPCOM USA, he has worked in multiple titles at the company, the earliest being the marketing coordinator for Final Fight: Double Impact in 2010, though he was listed under "Special Thanks" in Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth in 2009.
He worked in the following Resident Evil titles:
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Product Marketing)
- Resident Evil Revelations (Marketing Coordinator)
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 (Associate Brand Marketing Manager)
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard (Brand Manager)
- Resident Evil 2 (2019) (Brand Manager)
- The first Resident Evil game he played was Resident Evil 2 on the Nintendo 64.
- ↑ Mike Lunn Video Game Credits and Biography - MobyGames
- ↑ San Diego Comic-Con 2018, Resident Evil 2 panel