Based on the Tyrant production line, the T02's body was used to host the NE-α Type parasite, which would go on to take control of its motor skills. To take advantage of the viral outbreak in Raccoon City, Umbrella deployed the T02 to hunt down the remaining survivors of S.T.A.R.S.
What if: WOLFPACK
During its hunt, the T02 malfunctioned, becoming a potential hazard to Umbrella's military plans. To counter this, they sent in a U.S.S. team to knock out the Tyrant and inject it with a new parasite removed from a Nemesis candidate in the B.O.W. testing facility. It then went on to continue its mission, now armed with a missile launcher.
What if: Echo Six
During its hunt for the surviving S.T.A.R.S. members, it happened to stumble upon Jill and relentlessly chased her. Jill fled from the monster, running above the wrecked cars as the Nemesis pursued her In order to stop her, the monster used its sheer strength to throw a big bus, sending it crashing towards the car Jill is standing on. Jill manages to evade the bus by jumping off the car. When the team saw Jill, she shouted at them to run. Together, they tried to eliminate the monster but it was too powerful. Luckily, Jill found an escape route for them just in time and temporarily keeps the nemesis at bay.
There is an Xbox 360 exclusive downloadable multiplayer mode called Nemesis Mode. In it, both teams can attempt to program Nemesis to attack the other while simultaneously attempting to complete their mission objectives.
Game play Changes in ORC
Nemesis acts differently during his boss fight than he did in RE3, being a lot more similar to his movie appearance.
Changes in the boss fight include:
- He walks around slowly when using his gattling gun.
- He no longer runs toward the player, preferring to be at a safe distance to shoot.
- He will fire at virtually anyone in the area.
- He uses a gatling gun in his fight with wolfpack, as he has not yet received his signature launcher.
- He does not use hand-to-hand combat.
- When no rocket launcher or gatling gun is equipped, Nemesis will prefer to stay at a distance using its tentacles to grapple or impale unsuspecting players.
- This version of Nemesis is heavily inspired by the version featured in Resident Evil: Apocalypse. Nemesis in this version is also significantly taller than he was in RE3, standing roughly 9 feet tall, in contrast to RE3 where he was "only" about half a head taller than a human male.
- this is the only version of Nemesis or any tyrant shown in resident evil to not be destroyed or killed and actually survive till the end.
- ↑ Capcom. Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles. (Capcom Co., Ltd.). File: Nemesis T-Type (Pursuer) Notes.