"A tool used to open/close the valve."
— Item examination

A valve handle with an octagonal-shaped insert. It can be gotten by using the Valve Handle on the machine in the metal cutting room. It is used in the mine room and machine room to cut off gas, and later again in the power room. It later combines with the Socket to create the Sq. Valve Handle.


Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.