(Capcom's primary storyline)
Prior to 2015, Pete was a weekend substitute anchor for an American news station, but was eventually replaced. This led him to host Sewer Gators, a documentary series following the investigation of strange sightings in the United States, for at least two years.
During the preliminary exploration of the Dulvey Haunted House, Andre got separated from Pete and Clancy, which prompted the pair to look for him around the house. Finding a ladder in a secret passage by pulling a lever inside the chimney, Pete prompted Clancy to go down first. Pete got knocked out by Jack Baker, and the two were bound at the wrists in the kitchen, he later regained consciousness and attempted to free Clancy by using a rusted machete but he is interrupted by the infected Mia Winters who stabbed him from behind. After Clancy is stabbed in the leg, Peter tackled her out of the room for a brief struggle but this attempt is fruitless as he is decapitated by Mia and his head is rolled out in front of Clancy
Personality and Relationships
He seems arrogant and self-centered. Namely, asking Andre Stickland where he found "this guy" and stating that he "only works with professionals". He took no time in telling Andre he wasn't sure about hiring Clancy as their cameraman. He would get defensive with Andre about correcting him that he was a weekend substitute rather than an anchor. He also refused to do any prep work on the location they'd be shooting in, instead relying on Andre to do it for him. After Andre disappeared, he exclaimed that it would be the last time he would work with him.
He was unwilling to leave his coworkers to die, suggesting that there might be a more heroic side to his personality. However, the first time in their search for Andre that they encountered a dangerous situation, he immediately demanded that Clancy go first, arguing that they needed a "hero shot" from below of him coming down the ladder. He may not have been willing to abandon his peers, but he wasn't above putting them in danger to preserve his own safety.
- "Tonight on Sewer Gators, another worthless fucking shithole. Happy?" (今宵の「スーワ・ゲーターズ亅はクソッタレごみ屋敷の情報満載！ これでいいか？) - Pete to Andre when asked to rehearse an introduction to the episode.
- Pete: "I was an anchor, you know." (俺はTVのメインキャスターもやったんだぞ)
Andre: "Weekend sub, Pete - not anchor."
- "Alright, new deal. W-We find Andre and we go. I mean, fuck this show." - Pete to Clancy after discovering the hidden passageway.
- "You first. Need a nice hero shot of me coming down the ladder. So, uh, you first." - Pete cautiously telling Clancy to climb down the ladder.
- Pete's death date has conflicting information. According to the Derelict House Footage, it occurs on June 1, at which point Andre dies, closely followed by Pete who is killed by Mia and Clancy is taken by Lucas. The 21 DLC occurs on a day with the number 3, implying that the June 1st date for Peter(and Andre) is correct as immediately following the 21 DLC are the events of Happy Birthday in which Clancy dies. However, a newspaper in the living room of the Bakers' House claims that "State authorities are asking for help locating three men who went missing during their travels to Dulvey Parish from New Orleans on the ninth of this month" implying that June 9 is the date that Clancy, Pete and Andre were last seen and then entered the Baker house where they were killed.