Redemption (償い tsugunai ) is the sixth mission of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City's U.S.S. story mode.
The Wolfpack are trying to fight back and contact with the U.S.S. command. However, The U.S.S. command gives another orders to the Wolfpack. An unidentifeid female spy has infiltrated to the Umbrella's facility, so they must capture her.
- LUPO: "Command, this is Wolfpack. We are pinned down and destroying massive amounts of your precious B.O.W.s. It is in your best interest to evacuate us immediately."
- BELTWAY: "Command, you need to evacuate us ASAP! Get us out of here... argh... fuck YOU!!!"
- LUPO: "Command, if you're even listening, we need extraction immediately."
CONNECTION TO DELTA TEAM
- U.S.S. Command: "Delta team, come in over..."
- LUPO: "Delta team responding..."
- U.S.S. Command: "We've been impressed by your actions."
- LUPO: "I don't give a shit about-"
- U.S.S. Command: "Management feels we were a bit too quick to judge your unit... perhaps a little harsh. Therefore, we have reluctantly agreed to your request for extraction. However, to carry out your wish, you will need to deal with the spies that have infiltrated our laboratory facility. Your new objective is to get to the facility, identify the spies and kill them. Transmitting coordinates."
- LUPO: "You need to give us answers, why did you-"
- U.S.S. Command: "Termitting transmission. Command out."
END OF TRANSMISSION
|This section is empty. You can help out the Resident Evil Wiki by adding to it. (May 2018)|
Weapons that can be found during the mission:
Dropped by enemies:
Found during the mission:
- Machine Gun
- Assault Shotgun
- Grenade Launcher (in the weapon stash)
- Suppressed SMG
- Heavy Machine Gun
- Precision Rifle
- Riot Gun
- Hammer (in the weapon stash - 2 times)