Resident Evil Ambassador, also known as the Resident Evil Ambassador Program, is a subscription-based program for news regarding the Resident Evil franchise, as well as for fans to share Resident Evil content on social media. It was launched by Capcom on June 13/14, 2016 during the 20th Anniversary of the series. Users can register with either a Capcom Account (RE.NET), Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or LINE accounts and must be age 17 or older.
After the registration process, users obtain their own page and a card displaying their number and registration date. Ambassadors will also start receiving promotional e-mails about the Resident Evil series (for example, in 2016, ambassadors received a teaser e-mail about the Dummy Finger within the Resident Evil 7 Teaser Demo: Beginning Hour after the demo had been downloaded over two million times).
- CAPCOM：RESIDENT EVIL AMBASSADOR
- CAPCOM：バイオハザード アンバサダー 公式サイト (Main page, Japanese ver.)
- Affiliates | Resident Evil Ambassador Program
- FAQ | Resident Evil Ambassador Program
- よくあるお問い合わせ｜バイオハザードアンバサダープログラム (FAQ, Japanese ver.)
- ↑ Share your love of Resident Evil with the Resident Evil Ambassador program!
- ↑ Resident Evil Ambassador Entry Form
- ↑ Resident Evil 7’s dummy finger teased by Capcom as demo’s downloaded over 2M times
- ↑ Capcom recruiting RE Ambassadors to test game currently in development
- ↑ 『バイオハザード™・ザ・エクストリーム』特別ご招待 | CAPCOM:バイオハザードシリーズ 公式サイト