"12 gauge shot shells added with powerful powder created with the Reloading Tool. Used for Benelli M3S."
This ammunition can be used in Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. It can be made by Reloading Tool mixing it with Gun Powder B when Jill Valentine has enough experience (on mixing the 8th jar of Gun Powder B with the reloading tool, the player will be asked if he/she wants to obtain enhanced ammo).
The only weapon that uses this ammo is the Benelli M3S, since it's incompatible with the Western Custom. Also, this ammo cannot be used when standard Shotgun Shells remain in the weapon. When loaded, the shotgun has a red ammo count indicator and the "Benellis M3S E" name is replaced with "Enhanced Shotgun" in its description as well. When firing those rounds, the character will step back due to the strong recoil the Enhanced Ammunition produces upon firing.
The ejected shells have a blue color, instead of the usual red. The maximum number of targets one can hit by one shot is 3 like the standard shells have.
Creating with Gun Powder B variationsEdit
It should be noted that each and every powder combination, when using the reloading tool, gives one point of experience to the player's total toward producing the same type of ammunition (gun powder mixtures "B", "B+B", "B+B+B", and "A+A+B", all reward just one experience point).
Here is the order of producing the shotgun shells, using variations of the Gun Powder B:
- 1-3 = 7 x Shotgun Shells
- 4-6 = 8 x Shotgun Shells
- 7 = 9 x Shotgun Shells
- 8-11 = 9 x Shotgun Shells or 8 x Enhanced Shotgun Shells
- 12+ = 11 x Shotgun Shells or 9 x Enhanced Shotgun Shells
- 1-3 = 18 x Shotgun Shells
- 4-6 = 20 x Shotgun Shells
- 7 = 23 x Shotgun Shells
- 8-11 = 23 x Shotgun Shells or 20 x Enhanced Shotgun Shells
- 12+ = 27 x Shotgun Shells or 23 x Enhanced Shotgun Shells
- 1-3 = 30 x Shotgun Shells
- 4-6 = 33 x Shotgun Shells
- 7 = 39 x Shotgun Shells
- 8-11 = 39 x Shotgun Shells or 33 x Enhanced Shotgun Shells
- 12+ = 45 x Shotgun Shells or 39 x Enhanced Shotgun Shells
- 1-3 = 20 x Shotgun Shells
- 4-6 = 22 x Handgun Ammo
- 7 = 26 x Handgun Ammo
- 8-11 = 26 x Shotgun Shells or 22 x Enhanced Shotgun Shells
- 12+ = 30 x Shotgun Shells or 26 x Enhanced Shotgun Shells
- BIOHAZARD 3 LAST ESCAPE OFFICIAL GUIDEBOOK. Famitsu. 1999.