Inside this room there is a terminal where numbers must be input to unlock the lockers, each locker gives a different item to the player, at the back of the room there is a weapons locker with a W-870 (for Leon) or GM 79 (for Claire).
The list of items and their respective numbers are:
- 102 - Gunpowder
- 103 - Combat Knife
- 106 - Film: "Commemorative" (Commemorative Photo)
- 109 - Handgun Ammo [1st] / Large-caliber Handgun Ammo [2nd]
- 203 - Hip Pouch
- 208 - Shotgun Shells (Leon) / Flame Rounds (Claire)
Note: If the W-870 or GM 79 are not picked up, they will instead appear inside the Security Room in the Laboratory (B1).
However in Resident Evil 3 remake, the items in some of the lockers have been changed or some of the inaccessible lockers have items:
Resident Evil 2 (2019)
When entering the room for the first time, it's not possible to input the numbers "2" and "3" at the terminal. At the back of the room there is a weapons locker, the Weapons Locker Key Card is needed to unlock it, inside the locker is a shotgun and ammo for the shotgun for Leon or a grenade launcher and flame rounds for it for Claire.
Resident Evil 3 (2020)
- This room was recreated in the Resident Evil 2 Infected Hong Kong attraction.
- In Resident Evil 3 Remake, if played on Nightmare or Inferno, if Carlos managed to kill Brad at the front gate of RPD, Brad will make his way to this room.