"A cleaning brush with a long pole"
— Item description
When equipped, characters can use this long broom to push enemies back, allowing them to avoid being surrounded. In combat there is a chance to inflict critical damage to foes.
This melee weapon possesses varying structural integrity; in offline play, one may last as many as 10 uses before breaking, but in network play, one will randomly last from 5 to 15 uses.
After it has sustained enough structural damage, it breaks to create a Wooden Pole.
- It is a thrusting weapon, meaning its attacks are slower than swinging weapons like Iron Pipes. However its thrusts will not accidentally hit walls, cancelling the attack.
- This is one of the weakest weapons available to the player, inflicting just 40HP worth of damage. However, it inflicts double damage to the Giant Leech and Suspended bosses.
- While playing as Mark, holding R1 and waiting until Mark gets into a high attack pose and then pressing the action button will cause more damage. It will also turn the weapon into a swinging weapon when used this way.
- Even though this is a weak weapon, it is one of the most common weapons, appearing at least 4 times per scenario.
- When it loses its structural damage points, it will became a Wooden Pole. David can tape a Butcher Knife to the end to make a Spear.