"12-gauge shotgun shells packed with 18.1mm pellets."
— Inventory description
— Inventory description - Japanese
Shotgun Shells are the standard ammunition used for shotguns such as the W-870. In addition, they can not only be found at various locations in the game in units of 2, 3 or 5 rounds, but also 3 shells can be crafted by combining one Gunpowder with one High-Grade Gunpowder (Yellow) or one Gunpowder (Large) and one High-Grade Gunpowder (yellow) for 5 to 6 shells.
- On the metal shelves above the stairs in the northwest corner next to the Break Room (x2).
- Safety Deposit Room:
- Shower Room:
- On the couch in the 2F west corridor's northern corner (x2).
- On the desk on the S.T.A.R.S. office's northeast area (x2).
- On the metal shelves in the East Storage Room's southeast corner (x4).
- On the small trolley in the Firing Range's southeast corner of the target area (x4).
- On the cabinet on the Secret Room's west side (x3).
- On a chair in the Control Room's southeast corner (x2).
- On the barrel in the Workroom Lift's southeast corner (x3).
- On a pile of trash at the end of the Upper Waterway's northeast tunnel (x2).
- On the bench in the Security Room's middle (x4).
- On the table on thee Nap Room's south side (x3).
- On the seats on the north side of the Lounge's main breakout area (x4).
- Resident Evil 2 (2019), file: "Uses of Gunpowder".