Shusaku Uchiyama is a composer of video game music.
Uchiyama was taught to play piano from a young age and for a time played for an R&B band. In 1995 Uchiyama was hired by Capcom to do the score to Mega Man 8. Following this he was assigned to Resident Evil 2, with Masami Ueda as senior composer. Uchiyama copied his style with influences from recent films, and is credited with compositions such as "Drove the passengers to be the living dead". "Annette's Recollection" was a collaborative piece with fellow composer Syun Nishigaki. Uchiyama is credited with a further twelve tracks for the game which appeared in the BIOHAZARD 2 COMPLETE TRACK.
List of WorksEdit
- Mega Man 8 (1996)
- Resident Evil 2 (1998)
- Resident Evil (2002)
- Product Number 03 (2003)
- Resident Evil 4 (2005)
- Davis, H. Leigh, ed (2011). Resident Evil Archives II. Translated by Elizabeth Ellis. Indianapolis: BradyGames. ISBN 0744013216.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Interview with Shusaku Uchiyama & Takeshi Miura: A History of Resident Evil Music. squareenixmusic. Retrieved on 2018-08-06.
- ↑ Resident Evil 4: Ultimate HD Edition Credits (Windows). MobyGames. Retrieved on 2018-04-09.
- ↑ Davis (ed.), Archives II, p.238.
- ↑ Resident Evil (GCN) credits - MobyGames