".380 ACP, aka "9mm Short" submachine gun bullets. Powerful yet manageable, they're especially popular in Europe."
— Inventory description
"サブマシンガン用.380ACP弾。 「9mmショート」とも呼ばれ、十分な威力と 制御性の高さで、特に欧州で広く普及する。"
— Inventory description - Japanese
Submachine Gun Ammo is an item in Resident Evil 2 remake. This ammunition type is only retrievable in Claire's campaign for her submachine gun, MQ 11, and HUNK's and J. Martinez's campaign for their submachine gun, LE 5.
Submachine Gun Ammo are ammunition used for machine guns such as the MQ 11 and LE 5. In addition, they can not only be found at various locations in the game, but also can be crafted by combining two High-Grade Gunpowder (White).
- On the sink in the Break Room's southeast corner (2nd scenario only) (x50).
- Inside the locker next to the Spade Key at the 3F floor of the Police Station, west side. The combination is "DCM" can be found in Film: "3F Locker" (x100).
- On the coffee table in the Chief's Office's middle (x50).
- On the seats in the Basketball Court's northeast corner (x50).
- In the small laundry basket on the bench in the Bathroom's southeast corner (x50).
- On the white storage containers in the northeast area of the room next to the Office (x30).
- On the ledge of the southern wall halfway along the Bottom Waterway (x60).
- Inside the locker in the northwest corner of the Control Room. The combination is "SZF" can be found in the Jazz Festival Flyer file (x100).
- On the pile of metal parts in the southwest corner of the Proposed Water Purification Room's platform (x80).
- Resident Evil 2 (2019), file: "Uses of Gunpowder".