- 1 Degeneration
- 2 RE5
- 3 Tense
- 4 Voice actress
- 5 Overlooked.
- 6 Trivia
- 7 It is highly unlikely the Redfields are Caucasians
- 8 Claire Redfield Game/Movie separated
- 9 Removal
- 10 Degeneration Armament
- 11 My story of becoming a fan of Claire
- 12 RE6
- 13 Her voice in Revelations 2
- 14 "H-I" meaning
- 15 Costumes
There should be a reference to her being in Resident Evil: Degeneration. -Hydra [[Talk:Special:Contributions/184.108.40.206|220.127.116.11]] 23:49, 1 July 2008 (UTC)
I recently saw the newest episode of the RE5 viral videos. It was titled "Claire," but I couldn't really understand the female actor's voice. But if that was Sheva in episode 2, then this isn't her. It may be Claire. She said something about a "big brother," but that was all I could understand. Shed some light, maybe?--[[Talk:Special:Contributions/18.104.22.168|22.214.171.124]] 02:05, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
- Chris Narrates - "Why did I have to go? Why couldn't it have been someone else?"
- Claire - "So... I heard the Company Shrink thought--"
- Chris - "So Claire Redfield listens to Shrinks now?"
- Claire - "I was just asking how my big brothers doing, you jerk..."
- Chris - "Don't worry about me, I don't need saving"
- Chris Narrates:"But I do need saving..."
- Claire - "Chris! Chris? What is it? Are you okay?
Ah. so there's possibility of her in RE5? (BTW, I wrote that on a different computer, but it was me)--[[Talk:Special:Contributions/126.96.36.199|188.8.131.52]] 15:48, 14 February 2009 (UTC)
- Probably not, as she doesn't seem to understand what exactly Chris had gone through in Kijuju but you never know, it'd be cool to see her even if it was briefly.
Even just the voice would be enough. Ah, well, with the release so close, all we can do is wait. --[[Talk:Special:Contributions/184.108.40.206|220.127.116.11]] 01:34, 27 February 2009 (UTC)
The tense in the Harvardville section kept switching between past and present so I edited it to stick to a past tense, if anyone would like to edit any grammar issues feel free.
We all know Claire has been voiced by Alyson court since day one, which is fantastic, however her profil incorrectly states her character is the only one in the series to keep the same voice actor. Ada Wong has also always had the same voice actress Sally Cahill.
Incorrect, Sally Cahill played Ada in 2,4 and Darkside but not in Umbrella Chronicles.
- Remember to not use IMDb as a source.-- [[Talk:User:Forerunner|Fore]][[Talk:User talk:Forerunner|run]][[Talk:Special:Contributions/Forerunner|ner]] 15:40, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
IMDB doesn't even mention Ada's voice actress...Sally Cahill is not/has not been credited for working on Umbrella Chronicles and the voice is identifiably different.
I was not using IMDB as a scource, her voice in umbrella chronicles is not different at all, how can you say that? especially in the intro to her scenario, It is Sally Cahill, I'd put money on it, especially if its her voicing Ada in Darkside
Listen again Resident Evil 4(Sally Cahill): http: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfvJkI0VESw Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles: http: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=necckhhzZVA Though similar in terms of voice, the actresses use different inflections and Sally's is a tad lower and smoother.
In UC, she sounds similar to a woman in a show I watch, and her voice actress is not Sally's.
You also can't forget Krauser. He's kept his voice in both roles.
Ingrid Hunnigan has kept her voice actress so far as well.
[[Talk:User:Hitmanagent47|Hitmanagent47]] ([[Talk:User talk:Hitmanagent47|talk]]) 21:19, December 7, 2012 (UTC)Hitmanagent47 -- [[Talk:User:Hitmanagent47|Hitmanagent47]] ([[Talk:User talk:Hitmanagent47|talk]]) 21:19, December 7, 2012 (UTC)
I feel that the Resident Evil creators really overlook Claire. Why do I say this? Well, Leon and Claire debuted in the same game, yet Leon get's the praise and has his own game a.k.a. RE4. Does anybody else agree with me? Below is list showing Claire's appearences to Leon's.
Claire Redfield Leon Scott Kennedy
Resident Evil 2 Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil: Code Veronica Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil: Degeneration Resident Evil 4 Mobile
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles 1 Scenario Resident Evil: Gaiden (Non-Canon Game)
Resident Evil: Uprising Resident Evil: Degeneration
Resident Evil: Extinction (Non-Canon Movie) Resident Evil: Degeneration Mobile
Resident Evil: Afterlife (Non-Canon Movie) Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles 2 Scenarios
If you remove the Movie appearences for Claire and the Gaiden appearence for Leon, then Leon has appeared more times. But if you keep them they have appeared equally. But the Canon is, Claire has appeared less.[[Talk:User:Logan Haney|Logan Haney]] 18:56, February 11, 2010 (UTC)
Please do not mistake this as me trying to dimish her role even further, or simply stepping on her, but I think the reason for Claire's lack of appearances is because she's only a cilivian. Leon, Chris and Jill all have had military and police training, and they all have jobs that pertain to the enforcement of law and protecting civilians. They're allowed to use guns and operate out of the government. As far as they are concerned, in the in game universe, Claire is just a civilian. A survivor of horrific events, but a civilian no less. Even her job at TerraSave, is that of a researcher. She has no real training (at least not as extensive as I would imagine Chris, Jill and Leon to have had) and in most of her roles, she is merely trying to escape. In fact, all her roles in the games are purely coincidental, a matter of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. [[Talk:Special:Contributions/18.104.22.168|22.214.171.124]] 01:53, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
It says in the trivia that Claire has yet to be in a 3rd person game. As far as I am concered, all the resident evil games save for the survivor series are in 3rd person. It should say Claire has yet to be in an over-the-shoulder resident evil game. If no one disagrees with me, I will probably just get rid of it, as I say it is junk trivia, and it is false trivia.[[Talk:User:AlbertWeskerpwnsChrisRedfield|AlbertWeskerpwnsChrisRedfield]] 21:08, February 15, 2010 (UTC)
It is highly unlikely the Redfields are Caucasians
They're Americans, with English (Anglo-Saxon) names
And the same for the rest of the whites. The only characters originated from Caucasus (North Caucasus) would be some of the Russians, but nevertheless they're rather (officially) from northern parts of Russia, such as Moscow and St Pete and the rest is just guessing.
(Of course many of the people working in the Caucasus Umbrella facality would be locals, but I don't think any of them even has a name.) [[Talk:Special:Contributions/126.96.36.199|188.8.131.52]] 16:50, October 13, 2010 (UTC)
- And yeah, an account. [[Talk:User:Cptn Obvious|Cptn Obvious]] 16:55, October 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Not that kind of Caucasian. In a number of countries including the United States, "caucasian" is a term used to refer to a number of ethnic groups from Iberia to India. The Evil Wiki.org/wiki/Caucasian_race "caucasian race" is named as such because the caucasus region was viewed upon as the birthplace of the distinct European ethnic groups (Germanic; Finnic; Baltic; Slavic; Iberian, etc.) along with Middle easterners and south asians (ie. India; Bangladesh, etc.).-- [[Talk:User:Forerunner|Fore]][[Talk:User talk:Forerunner|run]][[Talk:Special:Contributions/Forerunner|ner]] 17:01, October 13, 2010 (UTC)
- But anyway, why using such a confusing term? And also, Jill is a half-Japanese American. [[Talk:User:Cptn Obvious|Cptn Obvious]] 06:16, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
What are you talking about? Claire has auburn hair and blue eyes, and Chris has been depicted with blue yes as well. They're very blatantly Caucasian. And what would they be otherwise? And what source do you have for Jill being Asian? [[Talk:Special:Contributions/184.108.40.206|220.127.116.11]] 23:01, February 26, 2011 (UTC)
- "Caucasian" also refers to the peoples of the Caucasus mountains - eg. the Chechens..-- [[Talk:User:Forerunner|Fore]][[Talk:User talk:Forerunner|run]][[Talk:Special:Contributions/Forerunner|ner]] 23:03, February 26, 2011 (UTC)
- No. Caucasian is the name of one of the three distinct racial groups according to several nations, the United States included. "White" is merely the description of a group of caucasians. For example, people from Spain are caucasian, but not referred to as "white". In the [[Talk:Resident Evil Wiki:United States v. Bhagat Singh Thind|United States v. Bhagat Singh Thind]] case of 1923, people from the middle east and India were denoted as caucasian, but not white.-- [[Talk:User:Forerunner|Fore]][[Talk:User talk:Forerunner|run]][[Talk:Special:Contributions/Forerunner|ner]] 02:27, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
Claire Redfield Game/Movie separated
I personally think it would be a better idea to separate Movie and Game Claire and make 2 Sides for everybody because in my opinon its obvious that there is no connection between them and it could get really confusing when it comes to the background storyline of both. It should be sperated like that: "Claire Redfield" and "Claire Redfield (Movies)" and that for all characters (Jill, Carlos etc) i personally think thats by far better then putting Game and Movies together. —The preceding unsigned comment was made by Julia Valentine (talk • contribs).
- We tried the same with Carlos, but it didn't last. It was decided by a community concensus that as the film character was an adaptation, he deserved to be on the same page as his video game counterpart. The Red Queen computers in the film series and Umbrella Chronicles have different pages because the name in the games was a mere reference rather than an adaptation.-- [[Talk:User:Forerunner|Fore]][[Talk:User talk:Forerunner|run]][[Talk:Special:Contributions/Forerunner|ner]] 19:19, December 1, 2010 (UTC)
- I wasn't the only one. And I'll stop removing your trivia once you put in some remotely necessary trivia. Not having a belly-button in a ten-year old model skin is not necessary.-- [[Talk:User:Forerunner|Fore]][[Talk:User talk:Forerunner|run]][[Talk:Special:Contributions/Forerunner|ner]] 22:53, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
- Actually, no; you can't.-- [[Talk:User:Forerunner|Fore]][[Talk:User talk:Forerunner|run]][[Talk:Special:Contributions/Forerunner|ner]] 23:30, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm sure the local admin might lock the page or something along the lines of that.-- [[Talk:User:Forerunner|Fore]][[Talk:User talk:Forerunner|run]][[Talk:Special:Contributions/Forerunner|ner]] 23:52, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
It's a slight shame Claire didn't take a pistol from either one of Talk:Davis' Bodyguards or at least the cop at the airport. Don't get me wrong, I love Claire and don't want her to become one of the undead; but it would've been good to do some scavenging before meeting up with Leon or the rest of the hiding party (former is best).
Sadly Claire will not be in RE6 [[Talk:User:LeonScottKennedy256|LeonScottKennedy256]] 21:42, February 2, 2012 (UTC)LeonScottKennedy256
My story of becoming a fan of Claire
When I was younger I played Resident Evil 2 because it was the first game in the Resident Evil series and I just could not quit because back then I wasn't much of a fan of Leon until I got older. After Resident Evil 2 I played Resident Evil 3 Nemesis then Resident Evil 1 which I have the remake Resident Evil Code Veronica X Resident Evil 4 Resident Evil 0 Resident Evil The Umbrella Chronicles Resident Evil The Darkside Chronicles and then Resident Evil 5
A possibility of Claire in Resident Evil 6?
OK, so, with Chris, Leon, Sherry and Wesker Jr. (who is presumed to be Steve), Claire would have every chance to appear in the game, right? I'm a big fan of her and we had not seen her in the franchise for so long. Resident Evil Code Veronica was the last game in which she appears. I would love her to return in Resident Evil 6, in all honestly.
[[Talk:User:AndreaxRedfield|AndreaxRedfield]] 18:53, April 12, 2012 (UTC
Forgive me but Claire WAS seen after CODE: Veronica by way of "Degeneration"[[Talk:User:Kaidus|Kaidus]] 19:15, April 12, 2012 (UTC)
Forgive me for sounding like this but if Capcom kills her off I will be VERY angry.
[[Talk:User:LeonScottKennedy256|LeonScottKennedy256]] 14:04, April 18, 2012 (UTC) LeonScottKennedy256
Let's hope she comes back in Resident Evil 7. [[Talk:User:Hitmanagent47|Hitmanagent47]] ([[Talk:User talk:Hitmanagent47|talk]]) 02:30, December 7, 2012 (UTC)Hitmanagent47 -- [[Talk:User:Hitmanagent47|Hitmanagent47]] ([[Talk:User talk:Hitmanagent47|talk]]) 02:30, December 7, 2012 (UTC)
Why didn't she appear in RE6??? That would have made Chris's campaign alot more interesting and heartfelt in my opinion. Geez, I know she didn't die! She could've died! People at CAPCOM, I hope you're reading this! -- Katniss206 (talk) 14:31, September 15, 2013 (UTC)
Y'know, you should have wrote this on Capcom's Twitter or something. It's not like Capcom's going to bother going to this wiki and read what you just wrote in here.Joker496 15:13, September 15, 2013 (UTC)
Capcom considered Claire's story to be over after Code Veronica when she finally reunited with Chris, she was only added in Degeneration for familiarity from what I've heard it was only meant to feature Leon alone but Capcom added Claire to add more sidestory. We're not Capcom and it's unlikely they'll come to the wiki. Let's not forget the fact Claire's also a civilian who just has to appear in the wrong place at the wrong time.TPShadowDragon Born into flame! 15:26, September 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Actually, Riley.... But yeah, they don't need absolutely every character to appear in one game. There just wasn't a way of bringing Claire in. She's in an NGO that gives aid to victims of bioterrorism and biological outbreaks, but she doesn't actually go to the countries as a member of an armed special forces team. Simply appearing in front of Chris by coincidence is illogical.-- Forerunner 16:49, September 15, 2013 (UTC)
If I may ask, why is it that Claire is the only one who's "Personality and Relationships" are discussed? In terms of Main characters I mean. ChristopherRedfield246 (talk) 01:10, November 11, 2013 (UTC)ChristopherRedfield246 -- ChristopherRedfield246 (talk) 01:10, November 11, 2013 (UTC)
Her voice in Revelations 2
If you're saying her voice actress is a guy you mentioned. James Baker is probably a pseudonym name if you don't ask me. If its revealed that her voice is a guy i think most fans would criticize about it since everyone likes her original voice actress than this one. Special:Contributions/BlazeSeed366 22:20, March 17, 2015 (UTC)
What Exactly Is This Black Thing That I See Claire Wearing At The Beginning Of The Playstation Version Of Resident Evil 2,That Goes Down To Her Legs & Is Hidden Under Her Red Coat & Red Denim Cutoffs?Johnsonjack50 (talk) 18:12, September 19, 2020 (UTC)johnsonjack50