How do we know his gender changed??? Seriously. If he's had a bunch of cosmetic make-overs, perhaps he had breast-implants?
I mean...it's not like G to change gender. It makes weak cells stronger and adds an eye onto them...that's allForerunner 21:22, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
Well, I don't think he had implants, so it is silly to assume that he did. Second, if you look at his body, it is obvious the virus changed his sex. You shouldn't add speculation onto an article. AlbertWeskerpwnsChrisRedfield 04:01, December 26, 2009 (UTC)
- Me? You're the one who can't tell the difference between the Male and Female chest. He has "Pecs", not Breasts. Believe me, I've played the game.-- Forerunner 13:45, December 26, 2009 (UTC)
- He had a sex change prior to 2002. Its the reason he wears a trenchcoat during his appearances. Here's the translation from the GS4 official site SCENARIO section which details developers notes:
- "On the deck, Bruce is confronted by the barrel of a beautiful and decorative handgun.
- Enter Morpheus D. Duvall (32-years-old).
- However, the second cool character has a physique that is oddly disproportioned, even in the buttock."
- The virus didn't change his sex. That is just nonsense. User:News Bot
- Well, it certainly made his voice sound feminine. --126.96.36.199 16:50, December 28, 2009 (UTC)
I remember reading somehwere that when CAPCOM was creating this game, someone said why not creat a female tyrant and they did. Sorry, I cannot provide proof, however, when I get home, I will look it up and provide evidence. And another thing. It is not like G or T to change gender, but T ang G also do not create an electric current. That is the result of blending the two. AlbertWeskerpwnsChrisRedfield 16:24, January 15, 2010 (UTC)
- They didn't "blend" the T-virus and G-virus. They used the T-virus ANTIBODY and the G-virus and experimented with them, creating the T+G-virus 0.9.1 and 0.9.2 reagents in the process. ~ News Bot
since he injected himself with the t+g virus, why he didn't gain a third eyeball from the "G" portion of the virus, just like birkin and the g embryos did? -- Dragon146 (talk) 22:47, March 19, 2013 (UTC)