Could this be Steve? Maybe Umbrella deleted his memories and gave him a new Identity?
- No. Steve is dead. News Bot 01:01, December 26, 2011 (UTC)
- No, in fact Raymond Vester is almost without a doubt.... HUNK! He loves gas masks, survives multiple attempted deaths in this game, has red eyes, and reacts with a saddened look when Parker pulls him in line with the comment "Or you'll get the whole team killed".... He isn't really a Cadet, but a seasoned mercinary and Parker latches on to that too asking him about his past. Colliric 00:09, February 6, 2012 (UTC)
- We know what HUNK looks like. He's not Vester. News Bot 00:10, February 6, 2012 (UTC)
How do we know he is working for Tricell?Silver Praetor 21:24, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
http://www.projectumbrella.net/forum/Confirmation-Who-Jessica-Works News Bot 21:33, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
On the bonus DVD "Jessica's Report", you can see the Tricell logo next to the loading bar when Jessica is sending data on the t-Abyss virus to the organization, but you need to look closely. Since Raymond and Jessica were working together, it's assumed that he works with Tricell as well.
http://residentevil.wikia.com/File:Tricell_uploading_bar.jpg -- Project-Serenity 00:30, July 11, 2012 (UTC) -- Project-Serenity 00:31, July 11, 2012 (UTC)
Red heads. Really?
Do we really need that trivia with the thing about the "Red Heads"? Is it necessary? And Claire's hair is brunette, not Red. LeonScottKennedy256 00:03, July 11, 2012 (UTC)LeonScottKennedy256
LeonScottKennedy256 00:03, July 11, 2012 (UTC)
There have been trivia sections where Nicholai, Jessica and Wesker have been pointed out as being traitors-why not have a section that points out the redheads in the series?? (trivia is all about fun/interesting facts, anyways) By the way, Claire's hair in RE2 was redish brown/auburn and in Degeneration it's red-just to help clear things up.
- Removed. Don't add anything similar to any article, ever. They are not fun, and they aren't interesting. They are annoying at best. News Bot 00:33, July 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Looks like you just beat me to it, NB. We're going through "de-trivialization" right now, and a lot of users are getting annoyed when random stuff just turns up out of the blue. -- Forerunner 00:37, July 11, 2012 (UTC)