Minami co-produced the Sega Saturn port of Resident Evil alongside Katsuhiro Hasegawa. Minami was later the producer for 2000's Resident Evil Survivor, later followed by 2002's Resident Evil 0  and Resident Evil: Dead Aim. Minami founded M-Two Inc. in 2017, with the intention of providing developmental assistance to small scale Capcom projects. However, it was not before long that Capcom offered Minami and his company the opportunity to co-develop the ambitious Remake of Resident Evil 3 Nemesis and Minami spent approx. 3 years working on this project, being joined in this endeavour by Kiyohiko Sakata's REDWORKS Inc. and Capcom's subsidiary K2 Co., Ltd. 
- ↑ Former Platinum CEO forms Resident Evil 3 studio. videogameschronicle. Retrieved on 2020-03-29.
- ↑ MobyGames - Resident Evil (Sega Saturn) credits.
- ↑ Resident Evil: Survivor Credits (PlayStation). MobyGames. Retrieved on 2018-04-07.
- ↑ Resident Evil 0 Credits (GameCube). MobyGames. Retrieved on 2018-04-01.
- ↑ Resident Evil: Dead Aim Credits (PlayStation 2). MobyGames. Retrieved on 2018-04-01.
- ↑ 発売まであとわずか！ シリーズ最恐となる『バイオハザード RE:3』の見所をすべて魅せます!. dengekionline. Retrieved on 2020-03-29.
- ↑ Platinum veteran revealed as Resident Evil 3 director. videogameschronicle. Retrieved on 2020-03-30.