The Opening is a cutscene in Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. This cutscene plays before the gameplay starts. This is the first FMV in the game.
- Raccoon city citizens begin screaming and running as many turn into Zombies.
Citizen: "What are they?"
- The citizen is then confronted by a zombie and screams.
- Police cruisers and a Raccoon SWAT van form a blockade on the road.
- The officers exit their vehicles and raise their handguns, shotguns and submachine guns at the approaching horde
Police dispatch: "Green light, the blockade is set, awaiting orders, over."
- Chopper Delta begins offloading UBCS mercenaries via rope.
Second Pilot: "Alright"
Soldier1: "Let's do it!"
Soldier2: "Let's move, go go go go!"
- The Zombies close in on the officers.
- The officers begin firing their weapons.
Unknown officer: "Come and Get it!"
SPF officer1: "Son-of-a...!"
SPF officer2: "Don't give up!"
- The Zombies reach the blockade and begin attacking and eating the officers.
- elsewhere, in the Raccoon General Hospital.
Soldier3: "Where are they?"
- an elevator behind the two opens, releasing several zombies.
Soldier4: "Where'd they come from!?"
- the UBCS officers rear their assault rifles.
- The UBCS in the alleys are confronted by the zombies and fight a losing battle.
- A UBCS soldier throws a grenade.
Soldier: "Take this!"
- Soldier throws another.
- A lone UBCS mercenary is cornered by a group of Zombies.
Soldier5: "You want some more?"
- The Zombies are unaffected by the Soldiers firing and manage to kill him.
- Except for a lone Zombie, The blockade is now completely lifeless.
The original Japanese transcript for this file is not yet present. Please add it.