The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the wiki. (April 2020)|
|This section is empty. You can help out the Resident Evil Wiki by adding to it. (April 2020)|
- Minor bug fixes
- Balance adjustment
- Minor bug fixes
- Minor bug fixes
- Minor bug fixes
- Balance adjustment
- Adjustments to Matchmaking
- Adjustments to Daily Missions (Removed Mastermind specific missions)
- 10 Free RP Boosters
- The Torch takes more durability points per hit.
Added Features / Removed Restrictions
- Bonus RP is now awarded to players who select "Random" for matchmaking when playing a Quick Match.
- Removed rank-based restrictions for equipment slots, equipment point limits, and equipment chest purchases.
- RP Boosters will no longer be consumed if a match awards RP below a certain amount.
- Removed rank-based restrictions from Mastermind character selection and deck customization. Map preset editing is now unlocked by reaching Rank 5 with any Mastermind character.
- Added a feature to reduce players from being denied entry to a room when matchmaking with a team of Survivors.
- Added a feature to the Steam version which allows players' profiles to be viewed from the result screen.
- Resolved an issue where using the "Lurking Menace" ability would occasionally cause Yateveo to die.
- Resolved an issue where some Fever Skills with prolonged effects would trigger their cooldown timers upon activation, rather than after the effect ends. Characters affected: Jill, Becca, Samuel
- Resolved an issue where the "Fury" variant of Annete's Ultimate Skill had a shortened cooldown under certain conditions.
- Resolved an issue where being struck by "Immoblizing Rounds" would completely disable player control.
- Resolved an issue where a player leaving a game after a match was created could cause subsequent attempts at matchmaking to fail.
- Adjusted some of Jill's escape animations.
- Reduced the effect of the "Immobilizing Rounds" skill card.
- Reduced the duration of the "Electromagnetic Shield" skill card.
- Reduced the effect of Spencer's "Mod Recycler" skill card.
- Increased the Bio Energy cost of the "Discount" skill card.
- Reduced the effectiveness of some weapons when firing on security cameras to disable them.
- Reduced the effect of the "Mix Tape" and "Book of Wisdom" equipment.
- Lengthened the cooldown of the "Spray Gun" variant of Valerie's Fever Skill.
- Reduced the effect of the "Enhance" variant of Annette's "Genetic Mutation" skill.
- Reduced the rate at which creatures recover health.
- Reduced the effect of the "EMP Rounds" equipment.
- Adjusted how easily Yateveo can be incapacitated.
May 22, 2020 title update
- Raised the amount of time added when a camera is disabled while a firearm is mounted.
- Lowered the amount of time added when certain creatures are defeated.
- Lowered the amount of time reduced when a Survivor is shot by a Machine Gun.
- Lowered the amount of time reduced when a Survivor is shot by an Air Cannon or Immobilizing Rounds.
- Prison map added.
- New Survivor equipment added.
- New Mastermind equipment added.
- New weapon skins added.
- New Survivor skins added.
- New Survivor gestures added.
- New sprays added.
- New creature skins added.
- New zombie gestures added.
- New Mastermind voice lines added.
Adjustments and Bug Fixes
General Survivor Adjustments
- Widened the damage drop-off spectrum when a Survivor attacks a distant Bio Core with a firearm.
- Reduced the amount of time for which Survivors are immobilized after the following actions: being hit by Immobilizing Rounds, being released from a Leghold Trap, performing a Finisher, and recovering from the defeated state.
- Reduced the damage dealt by the ATM-4 when attacking a Bio Core.
- Increased the cost of Repair Kits.
- Reduced the cost of Ammo x 50.
- Reduced the cost of the W-870.
- Reduced the cost of the Lightning Hawk.
- Increased the damage dealt by the MQ 11 when attacking a camera.
- Increased the damage dealt by the LE 5 when attacking a camera.
- Increased the damage dealt by the W-870 when attacking a camera.
- Increased the base damage of the Chemical Flamethrower.
- Increased the base damage of the MQ 11.
- Increased the base damage of the LE 5.
- Survivors will no longer activate traps while disabling Security Devices.
- Hand Grenades, Flash Grenades, and Molotov Cocktails can now be thrown without the need to ready your weapon.
- When a melee weapon is equipped, the number of Repair Kits in inventory is now displayed on-screen.
- Reduced the recovery potency of Fists of Iron's "Immortal" variant.
- Reduced the duration of Dash Punch's "Recover" variant.
- Increased maximum health.
- Adjusted Determination's "Resilience" variant to continue recovery until Tyrone's health has reached the FINE state.
- Reduced maximum health.
- Adjusted the amount of Ammo dropped when using Scavenger's "Precision" variant.
- Adjusted the cooldown times of each Bullet Storm variant.
- Bullet Storm's duration will be reduced by 1 additional second if used with an ATM-4 equipped.
- Reduced the damage dealt by S.T.A.R.S. Armory's "Rocket Launcher" variant when attacking a Bio Core.
General Mastermind Adjustments
- Widened the damage drop-off spectrum when attacking a distant target.
- Infectious creatures no longer increase Survivors' infection by a greater amount than standard creatures when physically attacking Survivors.
- Added a minimum activation time required to activate traps via the E.I.S.
- Reduced the base damage of the High Caliber Rifle and Turret - Rifle skill cards.
- Reduced the potency of the Enhancer - Energy Leech skill card.
- Added a limit to how much Bio Energy can be restored by the Enhancer - Energy Leech skill card at one time.
- Reduced the speed of Zombie Dogs affected by Berserker effects.
- Reduced the speed of Lickers affected by Berserker effects.
- Reduced the effect of Large Caliber Barrel equipment.
- Reduced the equipment point cost of Large Caliber Barrel equipment.
- Reduced the damage-boosting effect of the Gyroscope equipment.
- Reduced the equipment point cost of the Gyroscope equipment.
- Removed the Security Guard Zombie spawn location closest to the Survivors' start point in Area 2 of the Casino.
- Controlled zombies will no longer suffer knockback effects when another creature collides with them.
- Screen effects from January's skills will now be shown even on disabled cameras.
- Reduced the rate at which Bio Energy recovers while manually controlling a camera-mounted firearm.
- Reduced G-Birkin's hitbox when passing through doors.
- Removed the cooldown from the Tyrant's Pulverize ability.
- The Tyrant can now pass through doors while using Hook Punch and Pulverize.
- The Tyrant will no longer automatically punch upon hitting a wall while using the Bull Rush ability.
- Reduced the Tyrant's hitbox when passing through doors.
- Increased the speed at which the Tyrant can pass through doors.
- The Tyrant's stagger animation will no longer reset unnaturally when a second flash effect is triggered partway through the animation.
- Increased the effect of the Equilibrium Mod exclusive card.
- Survivors will now move more slowly when in close proximity to Yateveo.
- Removed the cooldown from Yateveo's Devour ability.
- Reduced the time required for Yateveo's Slime Shot buds to regrow.
- Shortened the cooldown of Yateveo's Reel In ability.
- Increased Yateveo's resilience to weapon attacks and made it more difficult to stun.
- Increased the cost-reduction effect of the Efficiency Mod - Infection exclusive card.
- Reduced the discard cost of the Efficiency Mod - Infection exclusive card.
- Reduced the space required to place Disintegration Field.
- Adjusted the colors used when attempting to place Disintegration Field to make it easier to judge possible placements.
- Reduced the Nemesis's hitbox when passing through doors.
- The Nemesis can now pass through doors while performing Jab Cross.
- The Nemesis's stagger animation will no longer reset unnaturally when a second flash effect is triggered partway through the animation.
- When activating multiple traps at once, Tracker Mine's duration will no longer be reduced.
- Survivor weapons will now be separated into melee weapons and firearms on the customization screen.
- Survivors who have been disconnected from the game will now have an X displayed over their face on the left side of the screen.
- Equipment with a cost exceeding the remaining amount of equipment points will now show a red icon.
- An icon will now be displayed if there are newly acquired skins.
- Added a wall to all areas of all maps which prevents creatures from entering the Survivors' starting area.
- Survivors will now immediately proceed to the next area if they are standing in the unlocked exit when Overtime begins.
- Survivors will now be credited for any progress towards Daily Missions when they are removed from a game due to the Mastermind disconnecting.
- The Mastermind player will now be penalized when disconnecting from a match for any reason whatsoever.
- Survivors will now be automatically kicked from the game and penalized if they remain inactive in the starting area for a certain amount of time.
- Matchmaking will now be temporarily disabled if a player is penalized a certain number of times in a short period.
- Added an indicator to the Character Select screen to show whether any players are using RP Boosters.
- Survivors can no longer rescue other defeated survivors while standing inside the Final Exit.
- Some difficult-to-reach item spawn locations have been adjusted.
- Made some changes to the default gesture configuration.
- Adjusted matchmaking systems on the PlayStation 4 version to prioritize players of a similar skill level and play history.
- Resolved an issue where mouse sensitivity would increase after the animation for exiting an area had completed when playing with mouse and keyboard.
- Resolved an issue where the screen would shake vertically when controlling a security camera as the Mastermind with mouse and keyboard.
June 18, 2020 title update
- Increased the base health of Zombies, Crawling Zombies, Armored Zombies, Partially Armored Zombies, Jesters, and Dealers.
- Increased the base health of the Supply Zombie.
- Adjusted the amount of time added to the timer when Survivors open the Supply Pack dropped by the Supply Zombie.
- Reduced the base damage dealt by the MQ 11.
- Reduced the base damage dealt by the LE 5.
- Increased the cooldown of Samuel's Dash Punch.
- Reduced the amount of damage added to Samuel's attacks and increased the rate at which melee weapons degrade when using Brawler's "Blunt Force" variant.
- There is now a limit to how many of each type of explosive Valerie can purchase when using Explosive Knowledge's "Counterattack" variant.
- Adjusted the effect and equipment point cost of the Decoder series of equipment.
- Adjusted the effect and equipment point cost of the Waist Pack equipment.
- Reduced the effect of the H2 Canister series of equipment.
- Reduced the effect of the AED Device and EMT License series of equipment.
- Increased the purchase price of Molotov Cocktails.
- Increased the Ammo consumption of the Lightning Hawk.
- Reduced the amount by which Security Device deactivation time is lengthened when Spencer uses Umbrella Tech's "Defense System" variant.
- Reduced the HP increase granted to Bio Cores when Spencer uses Umbrella Tech's "Defense System" variant.
- Reduced the time it takes for Dealers to stand up in some situations.
- Increased the overall toughness of Bio Cores.
- Adjusted the effect and equipment point cost of the Bulletproof Glass series of equipment.
- Adjusted the effect and equipment point cost of the Unstable Generator equipment.
- Reduced the amount of time for which the button must be held to disable the Bio Core Barriers in the Prison map.
- Resolved an issue where it was sometimes possible to advance to the next area without completing the current area's objectives.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- ↑ PS4's "Update History" menu
- ↑ Capcom Dev 1 on Twitter: "New Update for Resident Evil Resistance: https://t.co/0cj9Sbg7Mp" / Twitter
- ↑ Al Yang on Twitter: "Wanted to help clarify 2 points from the last Resistance patch we've seen being discussed 1. No Daniel changes at all, if someone has been running numbers and sees something off please let us know! 2. Torches now break much faster by using roughly 30% more durability per hit." / Twitter
- ↑ Capcom Dev 1 on Twitter: "We've released our latest Title Update for Resident Evil Resistance!" / Twitter
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.