27 January 2017Edit
- Fixed an issue where saving game progress was no longer possible if the player deleted the local save file while Steam Cloud has been turned off.
- Fixed an issue where HDR mode is turned back to ON upon app launch if the player quits the prior game session in full screen mode and with HDR set to OFF.
6 February 2017Edit
- Added support for older generation CPUs. More specifically, the game no longer requires SSSE3 SIMD instruction set.
18 February 2017Edit
- Added compatibility for the upcoming DLCs
Banned Footage Vol. 1
Banned Footage Vol. 2
- Enabled Achievements for "Banned Footage Vol. 1" and "Banned Footage Vol. 2"
- Bug fix
Fixed an issue where mouse input no longer worked when certain DirectX input devices such as programmable keypads with integrated thumb pad is plugged in.
11 December 2017Edit
- Added support for the free content update, "Not A Hero" Campaign
- Added support for "End of Zoe" DLC
- Added Steam Achievements specific to "Not A Hero" and "End of Zoe" campaigns
- Added HDR support for AMD based graphics cards
- Updated virtual surround system to Yamaha's ViReal system
- Fixed other minor bugs
The 1.01 update was a release date update which fixed several bugs in the game. It also added support for the then up-coming Banned Footage DLC.
- ATTENTION! This article is considered to be a stub page. You can help the Resident Evil Wiki by expanding it.
- ↑ Steam Community :: RESIDENT EVIL 7 biohazard / BIOHAZARD 7 resident evil
- ↑ PlayStationLifeStyle.net.