Tsuyoshi Kanda (神田剛 Kanda Tsuyoshi)
is a Capcom
producer who worked on Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
and the Resident Evil 2 remake
- Kanda-san joined Capcom in 2002, he worked for Capcom USA until 2015.
- Resident Evil 2 was the first game in the series he played, during his college time.
- The first appearance of the Licker is his favorite moment in the original Resident Evil 2.
- The Plant 43 enemies in the original Resident Evil 2 are very memorable to him.
- ↑ BIOHAZARD 7 resident evil document file, pp.082-083.
- ↑ Resident Evil 7: Biohazard Credits (Windows). MobyGames. Retrieved on 2018-04-01.
- ↑ Capcom 2018 Annual Report - "The Heart of Value Creation"
- ↑ PlayStation Official Magazine – UK interview with Yoshiaki Hirabayashi and Tsuyoshi Kanda
- ↑ E3 2018: RESIDENT EVIL 2 PRODUCERS ON THE CLASSIC SCENES YOU'LL SEE IN THE REMAKE
- ↑ VG24/7 interview with Tsuyoshi Kanda (October 2018)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.