Kanda joined Capcom in 2002 after graduating from his university. Having joined a businessman rather than a developer he was moved to the United States to work for Capcom USA, focusing on marketing and licensing. In 2015 he was transferred back to Capcom Co., Ltd. where he was hired to work on Resident Evil 7: Biohazard.
- Kanda-san joined Capcom in 2002, he worked for Capcom USA until 2015.
- Resident Evil 2 was the first game in the series he played, during his college time.
- The first appearance of the Licker is his favourite moment in the original Resident Evil 2.
- The Plant 43 enemies in the original Resident Evil 2 are very memorable to him.
- BIOHAZARD 7 resident evil document file, pp.082-083.
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard Credits (Windows). MobyGames. Retrieved on 2018-04-01.
- Tsuyoshi Kanda interview. Capcom. Retrieved on 2020-08-14.
- Capcom 2018 Annual Report - "The Heart of Value Creation"
- PlayStation Official Magazine – UK interview with Yoshiaki Hirabayashi and Tsuyoshi Kanda
- E3 2018: RESIDENT EVIL 2 PRODUCERS ON THE CLASSIC SCENES YOU'LL SEE IN THE REMAKE
- VG24/7 interview with Tsuyoshi Kanda (October 2018)