The underground parking garage was used by the Raccoon City Police to park their vehicles. Also, this is the place where Leon first meets Ada on both scenarios. This area is featured in Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil Outbreak File #2 and Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles, but also makes a cameo in the opening scene of the final scenario of Resident Evil Outbreak, Decisions, Decisions.
Most of the parking space are parked with RPD vehicles. The ramp going outside the building has been shut down.
In The Darkside Chronicles, there is no ramp to be found in this area, nor does the player need to push any vehicle to proceed to the next area, though Ada is still met in this location.
Resident Evil 2Edit
Leon met Ada for the first time here after she had fired her gun, mistaken Leon for a zombie. Ada explained to Leon that she is looking for a reporter Ben somewhere inside the building. Later the two would work together to push an RPD van that's blocking the door that lead to the B1F west hall.
As Claire, she cannot enter the west hall in Scenario A, but can in Scenario B after a certain point.
Later, in the early hours of October 1, George Hamilton made his way inside the garage, which has been turned into a temporary shelter for civilians. George notices a note to him, signed by Peter Jenkins, one of his alumnus, hanging on a nearby wall, instructing him to go to Raccoon University. A few hours later, George leads a group of survivors into the university.
There are a total of 7 zombies in this area, after meeting Ada, 3 will appear, if the one in front isn't killed by the player quickly, Ada will instead shoot him.
There is Sub Machinegun ammo to the left of the room, next to the first group of zombies that spawn.
|The RPD Van||The hand brake is loose but I can't move it along.|
|The ramp up ahead||I can't go any further.|
Resident Evil 2
- The RPD van's writing erroneously reads "Emergencey Dail 9-1-1" due to a grammatical error. This is consistent even in the Japanese version and the later ports of the game.
Resident Evil Outbreak
- Matthew makes a cameo in the opening scene as one of the survivors inside the garage.
Resident Evil Outbreak File #2
- Players can push a crate that will give them a shortcut to the Front entrance.
- Players will start here on Hard Difficulty.
- There's a broken patrol that can be pushed to get some items from below it. On single player mode, only Mark can push it and be able to get the items.