- Locations templates: RE6, RE7, Rev1, Rev2, RE2
- Zombie types for CODE:Veronica
- RE7's RE.NET unlockable icons:
- [Ethan Must Die] Clear Ethan Must Die within 20 minutes.
- [End of Zoe] Complete End of Zoe on Easy.
- [End of Zoe] Complete End of Zoe on Joe Must Die.
- [End of Zoe] All Extreme Challenges Complete.
- [End of Zoe] All Extreme+ Challenges Complete.
- Resident Evil 5 Studio Lot, to be expanded with files.
- Sixth and EU, Paris ref
- RE1 voices, Locations, Cutscenes list, Game Overs list
Ideas or what's missing
- Editing all templates' to include the related category by default.
Note: It'll help when you have a page that's shared by multiple templates, it'll automatically fill the default categories while you're only required to add the rest, when you're in edit mode, you'll only see the added categories on the bottom-right.
- Virus and B.O.W. templates' contents need revision.
- Template:Raccoon City need a cleanup and proper linking in the games' templates (in lore or whatever).
- Enemy Vehicles pages for RE6
- Missing Fish page for RE5. Make a general page for it for their appearances?
- Colors for templates: Survivor 2, Dead Aim and Mercenaries 3D.
- Missing colors and logos: Prelude to the Fall and Heavenly Island
- Order of the templates' elements + Interviews and Trailers placements, if we separate between the types of promotions Trailers, CMs and Interviews and whatnot.
- Episodes and Chapters guides that I mentioned before that were lacking links (they have the in-game dialogues)
- Explosives, traps, barrels and etc lol. How to classify them and where do we mention each one of them.
- Raccoon City lore locations, business and etc's placement in RE3's lore template and how are they accessed.
- Unused Dialogues, adding them or not
- "X by Title or Installment"
- Episodes and Chapters guides links in the templates
- Template:Resident Evil Gaiden rooms
Take these of my hands
- CODE:Veronica's health page is missing the japanese descriptions.
- Update RE5's Air boat page with what's on the BSAA Remote Desktop file.
- BSAA Remote Desktop's mention of BSAA's departments, if there's a way to add them there:
WRD (possibly for Weapons Research Department), Technology Research Bureau, Analysis Bureau, Planning Bureau, Management Department).
- Resident Evil Wiki:Definitions