The vaccine is an anti-"t" reagent, which makes a first and only appearance in Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. After Mikhail sacrificed himself in an explosion with "the pursuer", it returned and fought Jill. She won the battle, but was infected by a tentacle of the creature before her victory. Carlos took Jill to the Clock Tower and left for the Hospital to search for a cure.
How to make it
To make the Vaccine, the player will need to get two ingredients: Vaccine Medium (which was known as Medium Base, before being prepared in a machine) and Vaccine Base. The Vaccine is shown as a blue liquid.
- First take the Medium Base.
- Insert it in the machine at the end of the tubes.
- Switch on the power of the machine.
- Use switches "I", "III", and "A".
- Take the Vaccine Medium.
- Find the "Vaccine Base" and combine it with the Vaccine Medium, and you will have the Vaccine.
- Head back to Clock Tower and give it to Jill.