(Capcom's primary storyline)
Valerie Harmon, Bsc. (ヴァレリー・ハーモン Varerī Hāmon ) was a Raccoon City citizen.
Harmon studied chemistry at Raccoon University, where she hoped to find a career with Umbrella Pharmaceuticals. Due to her excellent grades and dissertation on "healing technology", she was offered an internship at "NEST2",[excerpt 1] which she took alongside her Masters course.
During the internship, Harmon discovered that her roommate, another intern, had developed memory problems soon after participating in a top-secret experiment. Harmon was unaware this was a procedure to restrict the spread of information on their t-Virus Project, and her investigation got the attention of the Intelligence Division soon after. Harmon was abducted and forced to participate in experiments to test the effectiveness of mutants.
Harmon is a "Support"-type Survivor who originally had 1200 (changed to 1100 with the 1.06 update), with special abilities aimed towards helping others rather than herself. Harmon's unique abilities are "Survival Instinct" and "Modified First Aid Spray". The former gives Harmon a sharp eye, and she can mark items in a room for others to see, a mechanic also seen in Resident Evil: Revelations 2. The latter ability is used to both heal injured players in the vicinity of Harmon as well as to temporarily buff up the stats of others. Valerie has 10 spaces for items, more than others with only 8 spaces, except Martin Sandwich .
- Main article: Cosmetics (Resistance)
- Equipment Limit Increased to 4
- 2nd Equipment Slot unlocked
- Equipment Limit Increased to 5
- Survival Instinct: Traps unlocked
- Equipment Limit Increased to 6
- Equipment Limit Increased to 7
- Equipment Limit Increased to 8
- Biochem Expertise: Debuff and 3rd Equipment Slot unlocked
- Equipment Limit Increased to 9
- Equipment Limit Increased to 10
- Equipment Limit Increased to 11
- Explosive Knowledge: Counterattack unlocked
- Equipment Limit Increased to 12
- Equipment Limit Increased to 13
- 4th Equipment Slot unlocked
- Equipment Limit Increased to 14
- Modified First Aid Spray: Spray Gun unlocked
- Equipment Limit Increased to 15
- Excerpt from Weekly Famitsu: "ラクーンシティでの就学中、 優秀な成績からアンブレラ社の研究施設”NEST２”でのインターンが決まった彼女だったが、 ルームメイトが記憶障害を発症し、その原因を調査し始めた矢先に拉致されてしまう――。 優秀な化学研究者である彼女は仲間の体力回復を得意とする。"
- 【TGS2019】『PROJECT RESISTANCE』スペシャルステージ
- 『バイオハザード RE:3』無料体験版が本日より配信開始！ “チャーリー君人形20体破壊キャンペーン”も同時開催
- Resident Evil 3 Collector's Edition - Collector's Artbook
- Weekly Famitsu, Sep 19 2019.
- Resident Evil: Resistance character menu.
- Project Resistance | CAPCOM