The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Below is a list of references to the Capcom games made in Paul W.S. Anderson's series of live-action films.
- Spencer (Alice's husband) is named as such to make the mansion the "Spencer mansion" from re1
- Licker from re2
- The helicopter used to fly U.B.C.S. mercenary Carlos Olivera above Raccoon City is referred to as "Chopper Delta". A UBCS helicopter of the same designation appears at the beginning of Resident Evil 3: Nemesis.
- Alice running from chopper and getting ambushed resembles Claire in the opening from re:cv
- Nemesis from re3
- Lickers from re2
- Jill outfit resemble jill outfit from re3
- Carlos outfit resemble carlos outfit from re3
- tyrant from re1
- The Zombies in this film have mutated to have a second, retractable mouth, giving them the appearance of Majini in Resident Evil 5.
- Wesker Outfit resemble wesker outfit from re5
- Chris outfit resemble chris outfit from re5
- Axeman from re5
- Claire and Chris fight against wesker resemble Chris and Sheva fight against wesker in re5
- Ada and Alice fight resembles Leon and Ada fight from re4
- Jill outfit resemble jill outfit from re5
- Leon outfit and jacket resembles Leon outfit from re4
- Ada outfit resemble ada outfit from re4
- Axeman from re5
- Barry outfit resembles Barry's S.T.A.R.S. outfit from re1
- See also: Resident Evil: The Final Chapter/notes
- The film reveals that Dr. James Marcus was the founder of Umbrella and the creator of the T-virus; Marcus was eventually killed by Wesker under orders from Isaacs. This is an adaptation of James Marcus, the main antagonist of Resident Evil 0, who is also killed by Wesker.
- Unlike the games, where Marcus' experiments were unethical and dangerous, the film version of Marcus developed the T-virus to cure his dying daughter, Alicia, who would later be cloned into Alice.
- Claire's outfit in the film is taken from her counterpart's outfit in Resident Evil: Revelations 2.
- When Alice escapes from Isaacs' tanker, she gets into a knife fight with Isaacs on the tanker's roof. This is adapted from the knife fight between Leon Kennedy and Jack Krauser in Resident Evil 4.
- Alice escapes the tanker using a motorcycle, and Umbrella's forces attack her from the tanker. This is adapted from the motorcycle chase featuring Jake Muller and Sherry Birkin in Resident Evil 6.
- When Alice's group infiltrates the Hive, Wesker initiates a protocol to unleash a horde of Cerberus, prompting the team to run for the Hive. The Cerberus stop their pursuit once the survivors enter the Hive's premises. This is adapted from the opening sequence of Resident Evil, where the S.T.A.R.S. team encounters the Cerberus and must run to the mansion for shelter, where the dogs stop pursuing them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.