"It represents wind."
— 1996 item description.
"There's an icon depicting wind."
— 2002 item description.
The Wind Crest is one of the four crests that appear in Resident Evil.
The Wind Crest serves as two different functions between the two versions of the game:
- In the original Resident Evil, Chris and Jill needed the Wind Crest, along with the other three crests, in order to enter the Courtyard from the mansion.
- In the remake version of Resident Evil, the Wind Crest was an optional pick up and was only needed to complete a puzzle involving the Magnum at the Courtyard Graveyard.
- In the original Resident Evil, player can find this crest inside the Tiger statue room. The Blue Jewel is needed to be put on the tiger eye in order to reveal it.
- In the Director's Cut Arrange mode, the Wind Crest is revealed after completing the gallery puzzle, replacing the Star Crest from the original mode, which was relocated to the Dining Room 2F.
- In the remake, Chris or Jill can find the Wind Crest in the Research's Study, by completing a puzzle that involves the Bee Lure.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.